I Â quit non veg and eggs during Navratri but so wanted to have Â muffins today and made these quick egg less muffins.These are easy and chances of going wrong are bleak.Even though I didn’t add eggs in this recipe still it comes out spongy, soft and delicious Â 🙂
I also did some frosting on it which you can skip but I will Â advise to follow it as it hardly takes much of Â time.
Ingredients Required(For 10 Muffins)
All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cups Powder Sugar 3/4 cup Vegetable oil -1/2 cup Water 1 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Milk (I used warm cow's milk ) 1tsp vanilla essence 1tbsp baking poweder( If you like to use eggs in this then make this half) 1/2tsp Salt
Method andÂ preparationsÂ :-
- Step 1– Â In a bowl add above mentioned quantity flour.
- Step2 – Add Â cocoa powder , baking powder and salt.
- Step3 & 4 Â – Add oil, water, milk , vanilla essence and mix Â thoroughly and mix the batter with a cake blander.If you don’t have one then you can do it with a egg beater also.
- Step5 – Pre heat the oven at 180 degree or 350 degrees for thirty minutes.
- Step 6– Insert a fork or a tooth pick in it and if it comes out clean then they are done
- For frosting :- Â You will need 6tbsp. of butter (unsalted) Â and 4 tbsp of powder sugar and beat them nicely till sugar get dissolved in it.Cut it half Â horizontally and apply some frosting over it
Happy Sunday everyone 🙂
You might like reading these also:-