Mouth ulcers make drinking, eating, swallowing and talking a painful experience. In some of the cases it leads to bad breath, excessive salvation and inflammation which extend up to throat and tonsils. Mouth ulcer is usually yellow or white in color and takes about 7-10 days in healing.
Home remedies are considered to be one of the best and easiest ways to cure mouth ulcers. Few of the remedies which I have followed or people in my family have been using are as follows:-
1. Chewing a few basil leaves (tulsi) twice or thrice a day helps in curing ulcers and it prevents bad breath too.
2. Take fresh coconut milk and gargle with it 3-4 times a day helps in curing ulcers.
3. Take 1 cup of water and add 1 tsp. of coriander seeds in it. Now heat the water till it changes color a bit. Strain the water with the help of a sieve and gargle with it 3-4 times a day.
4. Boil 2 cups of water and add 1 cup of fenugreek leaves in it. Strain the water and gargle with it 2-3 times a day.
5. For painful ulcer you can apply peppermint oil inside the mouth .It helps in getting rid of painful burning sensation.
6. Eating tomatoes in ulcers helps in curing them at a faster speed.
7. Eat banana daily in the morning till ulcers get cured. It helps in curing it at a faster rate.
8. For quick relief from inflammation take turmeric power and add 1tsp of glycerin in it.
You might like reading these also:–
- Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick # 655 Lilac Wine Review & Swatches
- 10 Ways To Get Naturally Straight Hair
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches