We constantly get Â queries from our readers which most of the time we post on our FB page.We thought it will be a great thing to compile the FB readers answers for the benefit of future Wise She readers.
Any body if can help me I will Â be more than gladâ€¦IÂ have marks all over my body especially on legsâ€¦which looks so bad..It’s because of itching and mosquito bites and insect bites .My skin is very sensitive..I Â am applying coconut oil and have consulted many doctors but no reliefâ€¦.The marks and itching Â is still there..
P.S I am gonna be a bride soonâ€¦I need help badly..
Here goes the suggestions :-
Shubhra Shandilya – Change your soap and don’t use someone else towel.I also have this problem.Just beware of mosquitoes and use All out all the time.Try to avoid harsh washing powder and always wear cotton dress.
Harmeet Kaur – I have same problem and Betnovate can help but it takes time.Last solution is chemical peel and proper hair reduction time to time because after itching and scar hair becomes super hard .Also waxing Â creates itching .
Mina Ahuja -Camphor soaked in coconut oil will give you relief.Try using paste of neem leaves that too can help you out.
TaraTaw Onya Likha – For marks try Mederma cream
Angel Bhargavi – Drink lemon juice without adding anything except water frequently.You will get immediate results.
Emin Devassia – Use Clinmiskin gel or gluta C.It really works, Try it and see the wonder.
Saranya Satheesh – Use Cladril lotion 3 times a day before going to bed.
Ritu Jain Goya – Try some Ayurvedic body packs which have ingredients like turmeric , milk, curd, sandalwood powder etc. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic so it will keep away infectious bacteria which might cause itching. Milk will help to faint the marks . Curd will ensure that your skin does not get dry because dryness also causes itching . Sandalwood powder is helpful to clarify the skin.. Consult a dermatologist to check whether you have any infection on skin. Take Care
Do let us know if you are aware of anything which can help her getting rid of the marks .
Stay beautiful 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Pink Dolly Pour Femme EDP Perfume Review
- Aswini Homeo Arnica Hair Oil Review
- 9 Awesome Dupes Of Naked Palette 1
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder Review & Swatches
- Indian Independence Day Nail Art
- MUA Professional Primer Review
- Blogger Contest â€“ Mia by Tanishq Entry
- DIY â€“ Facial Mist Spray With Coconut water, Tamarind And Fenugreek
- Glam Up Your Eyes For Every Occasion With FACES Cosmetics
- Konad Niju Girl Teens BB Cream Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Cherry Protecting Balm Review
- MUA Lipstick in Bare Review