About ELF HD Blush:
Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.
- Price: Â $3
- Quantity: Â 10ml
My take on the ELF HD Blush in Diva:
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny see through cylindrical pump bottle similar to the MUFE HD blushes.
- Color: This shade is described as a blue toned fuschia pink..In alotta ways, it reminds me of Illamasqua Thrust Powder blush….this is like it’s powder version..
- Texture & Pigmentation: Like the shade in superstar, this blush is also insanely pigmented. You need a tiny little dot for both cheeks and this one bottle would probably last a lifetime if not longer..Texture-wise, this is quite silky and blends out easily.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 7-8hrs.
This one would get a bazillion stars from me…really..It may look clownish at first sight, but on application you realise how wearable this is…You can build it up as you go along but I’d suggest caution while doing this since it’s really easy to go overboard.
What I like about ELF Studio HD Blush in Diva:
- Would suit both fair and duskier skintones.
- Can be easily blended
- Insanely pigmented
- A really cheap and better version of the MUFE HD blushes
- Sets to a matte finish without any shimmer.
- Good for beginners
- Shade can be built up gradually
- No Animal Testing done
- Sturdy packaging
What I don’t like about ELF Studio HD Blush in Diva:
- A single pump dispenses way too much product considering you need a tiny drop for both cheeks.
Have you tried the ELF Studio HD Blush in Diva?
You may also like to read:
- ELF Candy Shop Lipgloss Review
- ELF Nail Polish Remover pads
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Bronzer for Indian skin
- ELF Super glossy Lip Shine In Pink Lemonade Review
- ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen
- ELF Studio Blush Candid Coral ReviewÂ
- ELF Essential Lipstick Captivating & Charming Reivew
- ELF Radiance Blush in Coy
- ELF Brightening Eyeshadow Quad Butternut Review