I was sooo amazed when I saw this ELF Â product..Early last year I had purchased the MUFE HD blush which although amazing turned out to be a bit of a waste since it dried up in 6-7mts..After spending so much on it I was heartbroken…So imagine my wonder when I saw these lookalikes from ELF at just $3!!! I grabbed this immediately and here I am with the review..
About ELF HD Blush:
Rich and creamy HD Blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The Vitamin E enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.
- Price: Â $3
- Quantity: Â 10ml
My take on the ELF HD Blush in Superstar:
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny see through cylindrical pump bottle similar to the MUFE HD blushes.
- Color: This shade is described as a medium coral pink. If you look closely, you can see tiny micro shimmers which transform into a pearly glow when applied and blended.
- Texture & Pigmentation:The blush is crazily pigmented. You need about 1/4th a pump for both cheeks, no kidding. Its a very creamy formula, much lighter than the MUFE ones and is actually easier to blend than those as well…SCORE!!
- Staying Power: This stays on my cheeks easily for about 7-8hrs.
I personally like this more than the MUFE blushes. For starters, the MUFE blushes are way thicker and actually take longer than these to blend. Also, mine dried within 8mts of purchase! Crazy right? Especially for a product that’s so insanely pricey. This ELF one though is much thinner, easier to blend and shows no signs of drying even after 6mts of use.
I adore how this looks when applied but my only problem is the quantity that gets pumped out. The amount that you see on my hand is after a single pump…and beliebe me when I say that this amount would be sufficient for about 3-4 uses. But no mater how much I try, it always pumps out excess product. So to avoid wastage, I actually store the remainder in a tiny plastic dibbi..
Blending this is way easy and I’d recommend this to beginners as well. You can use a brush or your fingers to blend. However, I prefer using my fingers for this since I feel I’m able to blend it better this way.
What I like about ELF Studio HD Blush in Superstar:
- amazing Pigmentation
- Would suit all skintones
- Easy to blend.
- Good dupes of the MUFE HD blushes
- The glow that this imparts is lovely and lust-worthy
- Good for beginners
- shade can be built up gradually
- No Animal Testing done
- Sturdy packaging
What I don’t like about ELF Studio HD Blush in Superstar:
- One need s avery tiny amount to work with but inevitably more product than required is pumped out.
Have you tried the ELF Studio HD Blush in Superstar?
You may also like to read:
- ELF Candy Shop Lipgloss Review
- ELF Nail Polish Remover pads
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Bronzer for Indian skin
- ELF Super glossy Lip Shine In Pink Lemonade Review
- ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen
- ELF Studio Blush Candid Coral ReviewÂ
- ELF Essential Lipstick Captivating & Charming Reivew
- ELF Radiance Blush in Coy
- ELF Brightening Eyeshadow Quad Butternut Review