About ELF Hypershine Gloss:-
Wet glass-like shine.
Beautiful, sheer, wearable color.
My experience with ELF Hypershine Gloss Â Blossom:-
- Package: It is a long tube with one end twistable and the other end with hairy applicator. The twisting is only in one direction; no back wards twisting like the usual lipstick tube. The more you twist in the forward direction the more gloss oozes out of the applicator brush. There is no way to put the extra gloss back to the tube. So, one has to be careful while twisting.
The applicator is like a paint brush. It gives a paint swiping on the lips effect.
- Texture: Thick and sticky. :-(. It just fails here to make me happy. It cannot be used alone since it is more or less transparent with some very little pink tint. This just shows up all the pigmentation of the lips.
And it is just not comfortable along with lipstick too. It gives a loud feeling to the lips.
Staying power: There is no point in discussing about the staying power when I am not impressed by its texture. Yet, the staying power is lot better than the usually thin gloss. This is because this ELF gloss is thick and sticky.
I donâ€™t like this. :-(. That is all.
The only interesting part is the very different type of twisting tube like packaging. Apart from that there is nothing to feel great about this gloss.
What I like about ELF Hypershine Gloss Â Blossom:-
- Packing style.
- Tube shows the color and quantity of the gloss very clearly.
What I donâ€™t like about ELF Hypershine Gloss Â Blossom:-
- Very thick and sticky texture.
- The pigmentation of the glass is almost clear color without any coverage for dark lips.
- It cannot be topped on any lip color due to its thick texture.
- Lips feel heavy.
- If excess lip gloss comes out of the tube, then it is a waste.
Have you tried ELF Hypershine Gloss Â Blossom?
You might also like reading these:-
- Original Source Lavender & Tea Tree Oil Shower Gel Review
- Argan De Luxe Oil Infusion Nutrition Mask review
- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush Flushed & Pinched Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Oriflame Feminelle Refreshing Intimate Wash Review
- M.A.C by Request Is Back Again For The Second Year!