I received this ELF Shimmering Facial Whip as a gift. I was new to this whip product and did not know how exactly to put it to use. Now, every bodyâ€™s answering machine was where I turned for finding answer to my question too. Guessed it right; Gooooogle Chaaachaaa!!!! No Indians have talked about this product. :-(. I always go to Indian blogging pages for any product information, for they are so much like me and they speak in Indian terms. Â Those white ladies have lot of different experiences which usually do not suit either Indian skin tone, or Indian environment or Indian living style. Even then I had to rely on their blogs this time and it just gave a faint idea of â€˜how to use ELF Shimmering Facial Whipâ€™.
- Price: $1
My experience with ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade:-
This facial whip product comes in a short transparent tube with a thin nozzle opening. The tube has a screw cap. The product is very thin and just pops out of the nozzle with a jump. The cream and shimmers usually get separated and if not shaken well, it comes out like shimmery water. While shaking the tube you can hear that poppy sound.
The facial whip is full of shimmers. If used even in the slightest wrong quantity, you will end up looking like a disco ball of the night club. To be more precise I feel this is a night wear product for that shimmery shiny reflecting look.
I have read they can be used as a highlighter on the cheek bones and brow bones; also as a shimmers for lips. I tried a little shimmers on my brow bones. Mark it, very little. Ok they looked good.
This product does not blend out easily. If you dot on face and then plan to distribute around like the way you do with the foundation, then it is a hell time to fade it out. I apply on my hand, blend on the hand to make it thin and use finger tips to dot little shimmers wherever needed.Â Lot of product gets stuck to the hands when you are blending and most go waste.
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade Swatch:-
Off late, I found a new way. I add a tiny amount of the facial whip to my lotion. Now there is no blending problem. It mixes well with the lotion (body and face) and can be easily applied with out any shimmer clogging or concentration problem. You know that the bridal craving of glow on the skin; that is what the skin gets. I do not use this on a daily basis. But on an eventful day this is glowing product on my skin.
If you are planning for a short skirt wear, then make your legs shiny and sexy by using this shimmeryÂ whipping product along with the daily lotion. Your legs will look sexy as never before. 😉
What I like about ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade:-
- Blends well when mixed with body lotion or face lotion.
- Gives that amazing glow to the skin when used along with the lotions.
- A good highlighter when used in very little quantity.
- Travel friendly tube package.
What I do not like about ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade:-
- Shimmers do not blend easily on the skin when the product is used alone.
- If quantity goes wrong, then the skin will look like a disco ball.
- Shimmers tend to concentrate on the skin where ever the product is dotted.
- Lot of wastage of product however tiny quantity is used.
- Needs lot of shaking of the tube before the product can be used.
Recommendation: Not a must have product. But a good option for brides to be. I am sure Indian will not fascinate this much. It will never go wrong on the pale skin people I guess. :-).
Have You TriedÂ ELF Shimmering Facial Whip Pink Lemonade?
You might like reading these also:-
- Body and Earth Elements Ocean Water Body Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Double Extend Waterproof Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara, Black Review
- Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil Review
- MAC Lipstick in Syrup: Swatches & Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Stay With Me Coral
- Nyx Long Pencil Eye LPE 09 VERT Review , Swatch & EOTD
- Quick OOTD Dinner Party
- Mally Blush in Rose Flush Review & Swatches
- Super Stay Party Look This Valentine With Maybelline Products
- How To Hide Open Pores