Hello lovely beauties. Navaratras are about to begin. I hope everybody has planned up everything for the poojas. Beginning with the product review, today I have come up with yet another lip gloss from elf. Though I collect lots of lip shades but at last I end up moving out with a gloss.
AboutÂ ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas:-
The packaging is very simple of a tiny transparent tube with a silver cap. The ingredients list and other information are written on its back side in similar silver colour is barely legible. L I was feeling as if I am reading a doctorâ€™s prescription that has a very bad writing.lol anyways it has SPF 15 which is in a way good. The gloss in it comes out easily by squeezing it a little. The shade is almost transparent and wonâ€™t add any pigmentation to your lips.
- Ingredients: Benzophenone-3 6%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyisobutene, Silica, Mica, Fragrance (Aroma), Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985)
Directions of use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Reapply it every 2hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Do not apply on broken damaged skin
My take on ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas :
As I told you the shade is almost transparent so I apply it both ways i.e. alone or layered on to any lip shade. The moment I open its cap, I can sniff the sweet fragrance it has. It is sticky is nature and few of you might not like it. But as you know every other gloss is sticky, so you have no reason to complaint about this one. It has a shimmering element in it which makes it a good option to use.
If you want to stay simple yet trendy, this one is for you. It will add optimum amount of shimmer to your lips and still wonâ€™t make you look like an alien.
Staying power isnâ€™t too good. It will last for not more than two hours and as per the directions you have to reapply it if you are sipping water or tea, it will stick on to the glass. Overall I would say at a price of 1$ it is not a bad option to add glamour to your lips. Neither you would feel very happy to have it, nor will you feel why I spent on it.
ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas Swatches:
What I like about ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas :
- Sweet fragrance
- Shimmer part is good
- Moisturizes your lips and doesnâ€™t give you those chapped lips
- Very neutral shade
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about\ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas :
- Staying powerÂ isnâ€™t good
- Very sticky
Â Have you tried ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Colorbar Skin Stay the Day Finishing Mist Review
- ILLAMASQUA Powder Blusher Duo Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Friday Beauty & Fashion Online Deal
- Make-Up Must Haves for Teens
- Biotique Botanicals Bio White Advanced Fairness Facewash Review
- Accessorize Bronzing Block Shade # 3 Review and Swatches
- Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum Review