I love perfumes. Not that I have a huge collection of them but I like trying new perfumes. And I really hope one day Iâ€™ll have a pretty big â€œcollectionâ€ also :beauty: . For now I am going to review Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Perfume which has been on my dressing shelf for quite a long time.
- What does the product says:Â well the bottle says nothing but this is what the website says â€œA sparkling, sheer floral with subtle warmth and richness. A contemporary American classic.â€
- Price : I bought itâ€™s whole set from website snapdeal consisting of Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue perfume, Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue cleanser (body wash) and Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue moisturizer and after some discount, it cost me around 2000 INR (I donâ€™t remember exactly but I think it was around 50% discount) 😀 😀 .
- Top Notes: Lilac, Linden Blossom, Dewy Magnolia, Muguet, Exotic Mandarin and Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Rare Rose Bulgarian, Violet, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Indian Tuberose, Peach, Clove, and Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Amber, Tibetan Musk, Sandalwood, Iris, and Vanilla
A Brief History of Elizabeth Avenue 5th Avenue: The aroma was launched in 1996. The man behind this fragrance is Ann Gotlieb. The fragrance scent slightly reminds to Covet â€“ the third fragrance of Sarah Jessica Parker, created by the same perfumerist. Ann Gotlieb succeeded in a unique manner to combine totally different ingredients and to their perfect harmony.
My Thoughts about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue
I just love this perfume. It has such a sophisticated fragrance which will go even if you are in some family function, a night party or in more formal environment like offices. I love wearing this fragrance to my office and people at my work ask me about it. The floral notes in it make me sing â€œI meet you on the other sideâ€ by Keane :D. OK enough about fragrance, I hope you got the idea how mesmerizing I find its fragrance. Now, the staying power of the perfume, well it is average. It says it will stay for more than 12 hrs but after 6-7 hours I canâ€™t smell it on myself coz after that it starts fading. The bottle is very basic and plain.
The cap is one thing that I have problem with. It became loose very soon and now it doesnâ€™t fit perfectly anymore. Also the spraying nozzle leaks sometimes when I spray it but that may be just in my piece. I didnâ€™t complain about it coz that doesnâ€™t bother me much. See the cap is so small also, there is always a chance of misplacing :fingers crossed: .
What I liked about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue
- Fragranceâ€¦. Loooovely smell it has.
- Staying power is pretty good.
- Affordable as compared to other brandsâ€™ perfume considering the decent brand of Elizabeth Arden.
- Doesnâ€™t stain clothes
What I didnâ€™t like about Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue:
- Plain looking bottle.
- The cap. My bottleâ€™s cap became loose after sometime.
Will I Repurchase:Â Maybe ! But not immediately after finishing this one. I would like to try other perfumes.
Â Wise she Rating: 4/5.
You might like reading these also:-
- My Body Shop Monsoon Haul
- Khadi Shampoo â€“ Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review
- Olay Total Effects Cream Cleanser Review