Hi Ladies, I just happened to visit the Shopper’s Stop and out of curiousity visited the Elizabeth Arden counter. I had always seen this brand as a skin care brand, but when I tried the cosmetics I really found them interesting.
I got a blush for myself in the shade Sugar Plum 01.
About Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum :-
COLOR INTRIGUEÂ Color Intrigue Cheekcolor: Sugar Plum
Lighweight cheekcolor that glides on for a radiant, natural look. Vitamin-enriched, Long wearing, Color true.
- Quantity and Price: 4.35 gms for 820 INR
My experience with Elizabeth Arden Blus Sugar Plum:-
- Packaging: Honestly speaking, when I first opened the packaging, I was so impressed by the velvet case and the packaging. But IMO, the packaging is quite bulky. There was no need of adding that useless brush and taking so much of space. But that is just my opinion. The velvet pouch is cute though!
- Color: Its a mauvish pink shade. My natural blush is quite similar to this shade hence it looks so very natural on me and I love the shade! It would not be visible on NC 45+ shades though.
- Texture: The blush is very powdery and I did notice slight fallout too. It makes me wonder how it stays on for so long, but it does! The fallout isn’t something to worry about.
I am pretty happy with the product because the color is perfect for me and the staying power is quite good too. Once set, it just sticks to the cheeks for hours. The first time I applied this blush, I kept on checking whether its still there or not? I had gone for an evening out and some chaat, and this did not fail me at all. I can notice fine shimmer but thats too less in quantity that it gets unnoticed and thats a good thing for me. In summers, we get enough dewiness thanks to the weather that we hardly need additional shimmer!
I have seen this blush staying for 7-8 hours in considerable heat too and thats worth mentioning.
Pros:Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum :-
- Classy packaging
- Color payoff is very good
- Color is very natural looking
- Did not break me out
- Staying power is impressive!
- Price effective IMO
- Easily blendable
- Nice shades to choose from
Cons:Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum:-
- Â Availibilty
- Shade would not suit dusky beauties
- Little fallout
- I find the packaging huge, but that’s just my personal opinion
Finally, I would like to say that I have written the review with utmost care to help you ladies decide about the product. Its 820 bucks, so try it on a couple of times in the store and buy it only if the shade suits you. You wouldn’t be disapointed with the blush 🙂
Will I repurchase: Yes. I would try some other shade too.
Â Have you tried Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum ?
You might like reading these also:-