Some things just scream luxury and Elizabeth Arden lipsticks are one of them. This is the most costly lipstick I own and probably the one which I love to wear! Let me tell you in detail what makes this lipstick so special for me.
I am lucky to have cousins who gift me such pretty and costly stuff which I would not have bought for myself. My cousin got this with her huge purchase of EA Skincare as a gift and she transferred the gift to me along with another EA lipstick which she bought for me.
What Elizabeth Arden Claims?
This lustrous, color-saturated lipstick infused with Volulipâ„¢ delivers brilliant moisturizing color with lasting comfort and shine. Achieve plumper, fuller-looking, more defined lips that feel youthfully soft, smooth and nourished.
Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin’s appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
- Infused with Volulipâ„¢, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
- Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
- Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.
The Ceramide Ultra Lipstick case makes a luxurious fashion statement. Embossed with a design inspired by the iconic Elizabeth Arden Red Door, this sleek column of richly- textured golden metal is a precious accessory meant to be seen and admired.
- As seen in: Shape.com, who says our new Ceramide Ultra Lipstick may be the fountain of youth for lips in their online feature, “30 New Beauty Products for the Girl on the Go.”Volulipâ„¢ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.
- Key Ingredients:Â Volulipâ„¢ Ceramide Triple Complex
- Application & Uses:Smooth stick over lips for brilliant moisture and full color. Wear alone or under lipgloss.It is funny that the website tells us the uses of a lipstick :P.
My experience with Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in shade Honeysuckle:
- Price & Quantity: 1120 INR for 3.5 gms.
- Packaging: This comes in a cylindrical packaging with a gold band with brand name embossed on it. Packaging is quite similar to Revlonâ€™s lipsticks(the regular ones) but the gold band does make a difference and makes the lipstick look pretty.
- Shade: This shade is a beautiful mix of Copper and Bronze shade with Golden glitter. Before you start eewing, let me tell you that this strange combination looks very pretty on my lips and works great for Weddings and night parties. I have a cream dress with Gold detail and this lipstick gives a killer look when worn with it.
- Staying Power: The staying power of this lipstick is good. I apply, blot, reapply and blot and then reapply. This tedious method helps all lipsticks last long and this lipstick stays even better. It stays for 4-5 hours easily with light meals. This will never leave your lips alone, even after full meals the color stays on my lips with just a bit of less intensity.
- Pigmentation:It can hide even the worst pigmentation of lips; this is so opaque that it covers the pigmented lips very smartly ;). Even a single swipe gives me the true color.
- Formula: This is not moisturizing but this would not dry your lips at all. I have lips which tend to be dry most of the time but this never dries them and I wear this comfortably for long durations too.
I am really grateful to my sis for introducing this to me. This is a superb lipstick and does what it claims. This shade is so unique that I have not yet come across with any dupe yet. Even if I get to know the dupe, I am sure the formula of this lipstick is undupable! This shade is something I would never have bought but surprisingly enough I am able to carry such shades J. See the swatches to check out this beauty.
What I like about Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Honeysuckle
- Pretty shade
- EA does not test on animals(as per their website)
- Does not dry the lips
- Glitter does not travel on my face
- Staying power is good
- Great for night outs
- Very well pigmented
- Packaging is sturdy
- Gives a luxurious finish
What I do not like aboutÂ Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick HoneysuckleÂ
Will I recommend? Yes!
Will I repurchase? Definitely! If anyone wants to help me out, I can send my account number ;). I will ask my cousin or mom to buy this for me :P.
I like the formula and staying power a lot, I will get an office wearable shade from this range now!
Have you triedÂ Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Honeysuckle
You may also like reading:
- 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Photos and Swatches
- Inglot AMC Face Blush 58 Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- Inglot cream blush and Inglot duraline
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul: Swatches & Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Indigo: Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Pandora Review & Swatches
- NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Gold : Swatches & Photos
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Beauty Queen Review, Swatch FOTD
- Â Elizabeth ArdenÂ Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- Elizabeth ArdenÂ 5th Avenue Eau De Parfum Review
- 16 Red,Pink & Beige MAC Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD