Some of you must have read that I was @ the Elizabeth Arden event a few daygoodie. Ofcourse the best part of these events are the goodies. I can not only use these samplers, which are difficult to get at the counters but I also get to review these for you all.Of the so many goodies we wereÂ given one was Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging moisturizer.
The Prevage range from EA is positioned as an anti-aging solution for all age groups. It contains Idebenone which is the higest level of anti-oxidant. The range has variants from moisturizers for face and body, to lash serums and sun screens.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging moisturizer is a super moisturizing lotion that
keeps the skin soft, supple and moisturized all day long. It even works on dry skin like mine. I need very little quantity. I have using this product over a couple of weeks now. I cant figure out what anti-aging effect it has on me but I have no complains with the moisturizing.
The lotion is yellow in color. Medium consistancy which could get a little runny sometimes. I love the smell coz it smells oranges. Very citrine.Â The packaging of the entire range is in silverish grey and yellow. TheÂ main container is grey with yellow mouth and translucent caps. The packaging is quite unique and smart. Needless to say very attractive and it stands out.
What I likeÂ Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer:-
- Need small quantity so will last long.
What I dont like aboutÂ Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer:-
- Price. Its whooping expensive.
- Cant figure out how its working as anti-aging.
Overall noting: 4.5/5
- Price: I got 50ml pack free. Otherwise the full size product should be close to INR 3000 -4,000.
PS: Guess what their face serum costs? 18k! I freaked to hear that. I know I know its EA after all.
Have you triedÂ Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total Transforming anti-aging Moisturizer ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Review
- Wise She Sunday Blog Sale
- 8 Lakme Absolute Poptints Collection Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- Tempting Offer Of The Day From Strawberry.net