Hi every one. This is my very first post here and I am super excited to be here on wiseshe family. And today I came up with the most favorite brands of mine which is Elle 18. I bought few goodies from Elle 18 and let me review one of their lip colour range that is being added to the already huge list of their lipsticks.
They have added like 10 new shades I think. There were only 30 first 🙂
- Price: Rs 100/-
- Packaging: I simply adore their packaging. It comes in a black plastic case with a graphic of a girl on it. The shade name with the number is mentioned on the bottom. The plastic is pretty good and durable. I like these better than glass-like ones. They crack fast. The packaging is extremely travel-friendly.
Shade: It is a beautiful baby pink with coral undertones in it. The name is very apt actually. It is just like strawberry candy.Â Â Smells yummy and the colour when applied shows up a bit neon pinky. It might be because of the transparent core but if applied using the sides, it looks great. Itâ€™s a perfect office wear and beach wear pink. It might wash out people with medium to dark skin tone and wont suit warm skin toned beauties out there.
Texture, Pigmentation & Staying Power:Â Coming to pigmentation, it is very good. Gives full coverage. The texture is creamy as opposed to sheer. It needs few good swipes to get the colour but very moisturizing. Staying power is average like all their lipsticks. It stays for 3 hours without meals, transfers easily on to everything.
Elle 18 Color Pops 40 Candy Kiss Â Swatches:-
It has shimmers which are silver in color. Oh the horror, because I hate them to the core and you canâ€™t make them out at all when you swatch. It comes up when you remove it or when the colour is gone leaving its tint and those awful shimmers n your lips. I like their pink-en lipstick lots better than this one.
What I like about Elle 18 Color Pops 40 Candy Kiss:
- Beautiful creamy colour
- Very affordable, good office and beach wear colour.
- Moisturising and travel friendly
- Dead cheap
What I donâ€™tÂ like about Elle 18 Color Pops 40 Candy Kiss:
- Contains shimmers which canâ€™t be initially seen 🙁
- Transfers a lot
- Average staying power but for 100 rupees you canâ€™t ask for diamonds 🙂
- Similar shades in their collection available
- Might break if not refrigerated
Final Thoughts:Â I hate those shimmers. But thatâ€™s all right if you have good removers, its texture is so good and the colour payoff is awesome. I definitely recommend this one