Hi Wise She Addicts!
In Dry ChillyÂ weather my hair scalp gets really dry and while trying out many of hair care products I came across Enliven conditioner which has incredible fragrance :)Enliven is an U.K based brand which produces modern range high quality health and beauty products.
Enliven is U.K. based brand which produces modern range of high quality health & beauty productsâ€¦
- Shelf Life: Approx 2 years.
- Product Claim: Enliven conditioner has been specially formulated with natural extracts to leave your hair soft, full of luster, and easy to comb 🙂
- Directions: Â Massage into ends of hair and rinse thoroughly.
- Packaging:Â I really like the conditioner which comes in a plastic bottle packaging with tempting fruit picture .Bottles are strong and study and looks pretty chick.
- Â Price: INR 160
- Quantity: 400 ml.
Variants: There are four varieties as per my knowledge.
1. Kiwi and fig.
2. Raspberry and red apple.
3. Coconut and vanilla.
4. Mango and passion fruits.
Availability: I bought it from online website goodlife.com canâ€™t find them in any local store 🙁
Fragrance: The raspberry and red apple one smells like candyâ€™s so yummy â€¦ and Mango and passion fruits truly smells like mangoes 🙂 I am mad behind their smells and bet you too will love them..
The raspberry and red apple one comes with easy screw cap.
Mango and passion fruits comes with flip cap.. I donâ€™t know why there is such variation in caps but I feel screw cap is Â more comfortable to use..
It comes in thick and smooth texture..
- It is silicon free..
- Long shelf life.
- Smells real nice it is the best part.
- Makes hair really soft and shiny.
- It doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- Availability may be a problem.
You might like reading these also:-
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- Lâ€™occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review
- Body Shop Shampoo Suggestions
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- Dove Therapy Anti Dandruff Therapy Review
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )