Product: Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
Essence is a very popular drugstore brand in Germany and some other European countries. This Mascara was gifted to me by a very close friend who lived in Germany. She was well aware of what a makeup junkie I am, so she got me some stuff from Essence, which happens to be her favorite.
What the Company claims
No lash can escape this mascara: the innovative and flexible synthetic brush reaches even the shortest lashes in the corner of your eye for perfect lengthening effects from base to tips for a beautiful look.
- Price: â‚¬ 3.99
This has become my HG mascar and I am worried about what I will do once this tube expires. I use this daily, as it is very easy-to-use, does not feel heavy on the lashes and does an awesome job of opening-up the eyes. The best part about it is the brush.
Its flexible enough. Yet, itâ€™s so stable and it wont wobble while you use it. The bristles on this are very different from the usual brushes. They are thorn-like with pointed ends. This works like magic for separating and combing the lashes.
What I liked about Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
- That brush is sheer genius. It separates and combs the lashes like a dream. It even curls them to some extent.
- Itâ€™s very affordable even for a drugstore mascara.
- Opthamologically tested.
- Does not clump at all, even after multiple coats.
- Texture is thick enough to deposit in just one coat.
- It does not claim to be water-proof, but in my experience it does not wash off with water. I need to use a cleanser or facewash.
What I do not like about Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
- Is not available in India.
- Not for those who are looking for dramatic and glamorous results. Not for those going for voluminous false-lash look.
Would I recommend this: If you are looking for a clean and natural eye look without burning a hole in your pocket, get this mascara.
Would I purchase it again: Yes, if I am able to!
You might like reading these also:-
- Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- What Would You Like To Buy From MAC Quite Cute Collection ?
- Vichy PuretÃ© Thermale 3-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Solution Review
- Best Body Wash For Dry Skin
- Look Book â€“ Everyday Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes