Estee Lauder Gentle Eye makeup Remover Review and Swatches.
Well, one good thing about having relatives is that they get you gifts, and when they are abroad it gets even better. :PÂ 😛 😛 Thatâ€™sÂ how I got my Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover..
It comes in a violetish purple bottle with a classy gold cap.
Â Check outÂ Estee LauderÂ Translucent Pressed Powder Review
About Estee Lauder Gentle Eye makeup Remover
This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eye shadow and other eye makeup.Â Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue so you can re apply eye makeup immediately after use.Â Oil-free formula won’t damage delicate skin.
Â Also check outÂ Estee LauderÂ Signature Satin CrÃ¨me Blush Mauve Light Review
- Price â€“ around 900 INR
- Quantity- 3.4 oz
What I like about the Estee Lauder Eye makeup Remover-
- Â A small drop is enough to wipe out my kajal and eyeliner.
- The packaging looks classy though it is changed now.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Works very well when I wanna correct small mistakes while doing my eyemakeup.
After two or three swipes, the swatches disappear completely.
Â What I donâ€™tÂ like about the estee lauder eye makeup remover-
- The packaging â€“ though it looks classy, I find a lot of the product coming out from the bottle and when you use more than a drop it begins to sting your eyes.
- Lack of availability.
- A friend of mine complained that it is not effective in removing mascara.
Have you triedÂ Estee Lauder Gentle Eye makeup Remover?
You may like reading these-