Lip Care With EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm
I found this beautiful mouse (I mean the computer mouse:P) looking lip balm in HypercityÂ and it just won my heart.Looks so so damn cute:heart:.
Eva lip balm is available in vanilla, Tangy orange, Blackcurrant burst, Plum sparkle.
There are two glitter balms in this I think it was plum sparkle and Bluckcurrent burst.
I got strawberry bite for myself :dance: :dance:
- Price – Rs 60Â
- Product claims – Candylicious care for your lovely lips.With SPF 15 for sun protection, Almond oil to moisturise and vitamin E to enrich, it leaves your lips inviting, berry -red and sweet.
- Key Ingredients – Octyl methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone 3, Beeswax, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
- Direction – Apply as often as required.
One needs to slide open it and apply it .Cute isn’t ?? but yes not very hygenic 🙁
Swatches of Eva Lush Lip Nourishing Lip Balm (Strawberry bite)
- Taste – I have been using Biotique bio fruit whitening lip balm since a month and it has the most awful taste but as it helps in removing pigmentation I have been constantly using it at night.So when Eva lush lip balm came in I felt as if I am having strawberry toffee every day:P.I just love how it tastes:)
- Fragrance – It has fruit sweet strawberry fragrance.
- Moisturising – Not very moisturising .Those who suffer from extremely dry lips will have to re apply it again and again.They are not long staying as well so that was a big disappointment.:(
- Tint– There is a slight bit of tint .It is not that good if I compare it with Nivea star fruit strawberry lip balm .If you have pigmented lips then it wont give you the right tint which Nivea gives.
- SPF – It has SPF 15+
Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm on my lips:P
Will I re-purcahse -Yes, I still like it and would like to try the EVA LUSH LIPS PLUM SPARKLE.to add some sparkle on my lips 😛
You might like reading these also:-