For me beauty is incomplete without manicured or beautiful hands. I generally judge women sophistication by her hands. In fact I give equal importance to my face and hands and therefore I keep looking for ways to make them soft .I generally apply my face moisturizer on my hand and that is one of the reason my expensive creams get finished within days.
What it claims-An intensive non greasy cream, this formulation combines natural extracts with essential oils. While lemon lightens the skin, glycerin softens it. Regular application ensures that your hands remain supple and smooth.
Key ingredients– Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Lemon essential oil, Sesame oil, Eucalyptus oil and vitamin.
Direction for use– Smooth over hands as often as required especially after washing.
Price: Rs125 for 120 ml
1. When I first applied the cream my hands felt little greasy but after using it 2-3 times I do not feel greasy at all. It lives up its claim and makes my hand really soft when I apply it.
2. Cream is of thick consistency therefore a little amount goes long way. I think this cream will last till this summer end.
3. It has mild fragrance of lemon which is not that great but not that bad too.
4. Effect of the cream last till 3-4 hours therefore you need to apply it after regular intervals.
5. Applying vitamin E, lemon, glycerin on my hands makes me feel wonderful as they all are herbal.
6. This cream will suit all types of skin.
7. It gets absorbed within seconds.
8. Lemon in the cream has removed all the tan of my hand.
1. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know whether it is just psychological but the days I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t apply this cream my hands feel really dry which I never use to feel before.
2. I wish texture of the cream be little light then what it is.
Worth a buy again-Yes, I will continue using this cream till I find something better than this.