Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eyeshadow Quad Giveaway Entry (10) by Maha
- Product claims Rich in vitamins and nutrients, this seabuckthorn oil is easily absorbed and is known for its skin nourishing and revitalising properties. Regular use prevents wrinkles and dryness.
- Key ingredients Sesame oil, Seabuckthorn oil, Almond oil, Soyabean oil, Coconut Oil
- Price Rs.250 for 200 ml
What is Seabockthorn – Sea Buckthorn is a source of herbal medicines, modern vitamins and nutrients well recognized around the world. It is used as active ingredient in anti-aging and medicinal skin care products, dietary supplements and health foods with nourishing revitalizing, and restorative action. Sea Buckthorn oil is traditionally utilized to promote the healing of skin injuries, such as burns, sores, wounds, eczema and help improve conditions of mucous membranes, including ulcers, lesions, erosions. Due to the high content of nutrients essential for the metabolism of skin cells, Sea Buckthorn oil is applied to combats wrinkles, dryness and other symptoms of malnourished or prematurely aging skin. It is also taken to improve the conditions of the mucous membranes of gastro-intestinal tract and as a natural dietary supplement.
I love most of Fab India products and I equally love using oil on my skin. So I got this after bath oil for winters since my skin tends to become very dry.
It is a very light textured oil, much like almond oil, honey coloured, with a slightly strong fragrance though it is not too overpowering.
What I like about Fab India Seabuckthorn after bath oil
- In spite of being an oil, it is very light and glides on the skin very smoothly.
- It may take some time to get absorbed, a few minutes maybe, but once it gets absorbed there is no slick feeling that most oils give.
- Leaves the skin smooth and hydrated especially hard ones like elbows and knees.
- Very little product is needed for the whole body.
- It claims to have the goodness of some of the best oils like sesame, almond and coconut oil/
Fab India Seabuckthorn Oil immediately after applying
Fab India seabuckthorn oil after some time
What I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like about Fab India Seabuckthorn after bath oil
- While it is good for me for winters when my skin is dry, it is heavy for me in summers. Dry skinned people may find it good in summers too. That is the reason I stopped using it after winters and so much more of the product is left.
- It is not a heavy moisturiser if that is what you are looking for.
- I have not used it on my face partly because of the smell but I am guessing it will be good for dry skin.
Wiseshe rating 4/5
I like using it for the body and now with all the goodness of seabuckthorn, I think I will try it again once this gets over. After all it is better than the creams containing parabens.
You might like reading these also:-