While looking for best lipstick and finding any interestingÂ lipstick colourÂ I thought of trying my new Faces velvet lipstick which I bought during my last Faces cosmetics haul.
Price of Faces velvet lipstick is Rs 249 but I got it free with their eyeshadow quartet.
It is a matte lipstickÂ and pigmentation is not bad.
Quantity of the lipstick is 4.5 gm and it contains Vitamin E lipstick.When a company say that their lipstick has vitamin E in it then I expect it to be very very moisturizing like the vitamin E oil itself.What you think when you read that the “cosmetic”has vitamin EÂ in it?
Product Ingredients:– Castor oil, Candelilla wax, Beeswax, Lanolin, Carnauba, Microcrystallin wax, Parafin, Octyldodecanol, Methyl hydrogenated rossinate, Stearyl alchohol, Isopropyl lanolate, Methyl paraben, Ethyl paraben, Propyl paraben, Butyl paraben, BHA, Parfum, Tocopheryl acetate. May contain Mica, Silica.
Â I got shade no 142 and the shelf life of lipstick is 24 month from the date you open it.So it will be in my vanity box till 2012 ..Wow !!!
Faces lipstick on meÂ
Â What I liked about the lipstick
- Â A decently priced lipstick which doesn’t irritate my nose. I so like its packaging looks quiet chic when I take it outÂ in front of my friendsÂ and then they ask me which lippi I am using. Also it has a transparent case so I do not have to struggle hard to choose my shades unlike many other brands.
- I like the pigmentation of the lipstick because I can darken it up by re-applying it and can tone it done tooÂ but it is little drying on my lips.I need a lip balm before applying it for sure.
- It lasts easily 5-6 hours on my lips if I don’t eat anything and yes the best part this lipstick will not melt in summer.
1. Faces has many many shades in these lipstick but you may not find all the shades at one counter.I don’t know why .When I checked out in Shopper stop they have some different shades and when I checked at the other counter they had different.This has happened two three times with me.
2. Not very moisturizing especially during winters.
3. It doesn’t give any shine or gloss to my lips.
4. They have not given any names to the lipstick.Â
Rating – 3.5/5
Pigmentation – 3.5/5