Faces eye pencils are Wiseshe galsâ€™ favorite! These are pigmented, smooth and affordable. What more can a girl ask for? Well, we girls ask for the sky and still want something more. But coming back to the eye pencils, faces eye pencils are a great option if you are looking for affordable and great eye pencils.
The shade I am going to review today is a Grey shade named Charcoal. This is not a Grey which can make eyes looking dull, this is a Grey which you will love wearing for softer eyes. This works well when smudged and I love wearing this with Hot Pink lips!
About Faces Eye Pencils:
Soft, gentle pencils in a rainbow of shades. Use them to enhance your natural eye color for dramatic effect or give you that bright-eyed glow. Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes. Â Use Brush #111 to blend.
- Ingredients:Â Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Cera Carnauba, Myristyl Lactate, Synthetic Beeswax, CandelillaCera, Octyldodecanol, DimethiconolBehenate, Cera Micro-Cristallina, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sucrose Acetateisobutyrate, Silica Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Ci 77499, Ci77891, Ci77492, Ci77491.
- Price and Quantity: 249 INR for 1.22 g (I got it for Rs. 125).
- Pigmentation: The pencil is very well pigmented. This gives the true shade in one swipe but to make it long lasting I prefer swiping it twice on my lids.
- Staying Power:It has a great staying power. It stays on my lids for 10 hours easily. But I always prep my eyes with loose powder. The staying power is really impressive. Since I work in AC environment, I am not sure how well it would perform in killer heat!
- Shade: This is a Grey shade but leaning towards black. This makes this a great shade for office wear without looking stark. This looks amazing on my medium skin tone and I am sure this will look great on fair gals too. Am not too sure about Dusky beauties. But do check it out at the store once before ignoring it.
My experience with Faces Eye Pencil in Charcoal
The pencil is smooth but not messy. It will never happen that you will get the pencil crumbled. I like that every time I apply this, I do not end up using a lot of product on my eyes. This is my goto eye pencil when I do not want stark Black liner on my eyes. This works great with simple t-shirt and denims when you want to look simple BUT polished.
Faces has a great array of shades. Do try these out once when you visit the store. I use Lakme sharpener and I find it working good with this pencil. The packaging is really good and the colored end makes it easy to find the pencil from my stash. I am definitely going to buy more of these.
What I like aboutÂ Faces Eye Pencil in Charcoal:
- Does not irritate eyes.
- Great pigmentation.
- A lot many shades to choose from.
- A nice break from Black eyes.
- Staying power is good.
- Availability is not an issue.
- Safe for contact lens wearers(I wear contacts)
What I donâ€™t like aboutÂ Faces Eye Pencil in Charcoal:
- At this cost, I did not find any con.
Will I recommend? Yes!
Will I repurchase? Sure I will. I love how affordable and great this is.
Have you tried the Faces Eye Pencil in Charcoal?
You may also like reading:
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- 16 Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lipstick Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Black Beauty Nail Paint â€“ Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics End Of Season Sale
- 9 Faces Cosmetics 24 Airbrush Nails Photos
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss 051 Review & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetic Mirrored Cosmetic Easel Brush Set & Foundation Brush
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Duo Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches
- 3 Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad Photos & Swatches
- Faces Glam On Cream Blush Pinked Mauve 12 Review,Swatch & FOTD
- Faces Nail Polish Midnight Blue 301 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac photos & Swatches
- Best Faces Cosmetics Products For Fair Skin
- 6 Faces Glam On Eyeshadow photos & Swatches