About Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral:-
- Rich, vibrant and long staying color, which is enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes your lips and keeps them soft and kissable.
- It glides on your lips effortlessly in a strong, smooth and even application.
- Go, sweep the world off its feet.
- Price: INR 499 for a 4gm case, I got it for 410.
- Packaging: It comes in an elegant glossy black twisted tube, with a silver band in the middle and â€œfacesâ€ written on it. The shade name and number written at base. The case is stylish, sturdy and travel friendly.
- Shade: Sometimes, I just take this lipstick out off my vanity, twist it up and just drool over it for hours. I soooo love this shade. At first I thought it to be a misnomer, as it looks like a cool-toned red, which I expected to be warm-toned because of the name â€œRed Coralâ€. But later I thought that maybe they have named the shade after the â€œred coralsâ€ which are branching pinkish-red horny corals. Whatever it is, I like the shade and it pops up face without making me look scary.
- Texture: Yummy glossy and beautifully moisturizing. As it claims, it truly glides on my lips effortlessly in a strong, smooth and even application. It keeps lip hydrated and doesnâ€™t bleed or settle on fine lines.
- Pigmentation: As I have a fair skin with pink undertones, and with â€œenormousâ€ buck teeth, Iâ€™m happy with 1-2 swipes, otherwise the whole thing looks scarily bright on me. In short, it is insanely pigmented.
Staying power: Another reason to love this lipstick. It has an awesome staying power of 5-6 hours that too with small meals in between. After that it leaves a pretty stain behind.
Summing up my â€œlikesâ€ and â€œdonâ€™t likesâ€:
What I like about Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral:
- A helluva great color.
- Buildable shade as per choice and need.
- No shimmers.
- Glossy texture.
- Enriched with vitamin E.
- Insanely pigmented.
- Awesome staying power.
- No disturbing fragrance.
- Stylish packaging
- Travel friendly.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral:
- Would I repurchase Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral?Â The price is taking me aback. Moreover, this would last me really long.
- Would I recommend Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral to others?Â It is a very pretty shade and can be given a try if the price is not an issue.
- Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Faces Glam On Lipstick Red Coral?
You might also like readingÂ these:-
- Organix Healing Mandarin and Olive Oil Conditioner Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Face Scrubs Which You Might Like To Try
- Tomato For Detan & Fenugreek & Yogurt Pack For Hair â€“ DIY
- Marie Claire Nail Polish High Pearl Shine Review
- Olay Quench Body Wash Review