Hello Wise-Women! Hope you girls are doing great.
To be really honest, until a year or so ago, I had no clue about makeup and its paraphernalia. As a kid, my only access to Makeup was my Auntâ€™s Vanity. My mom like most others had one pink lipstick in her stash and she hardly wore it. So, blushes were clearly out of the picture.
With my first brush with Makeup, I discovered Maybelline Dream Mousse Blushes and thus the love of blushes began. Zeeâ€™s ravings on blushes cemented my love for them.
With that for an introduction, I present to you ladies my very first a blush review today, and thatâ€™s Faces Glam On powder Blush in Shade Crimson-04.
Check Out Wise She Swatch Directory :-
- 4 Faces Glam On Cream Blush Photos & Swatches:-
- 4 Faces Glam On Powder Blush Photos & Swatches
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
Now letâ€™s jump to the review:
About Faces Glam On Powder Blush – 04 Crimson:
Bring on that silky natural blush on you cheekbones.
This is highly pigmented powder formula that allows for an even and precise application.
It is long lasting color that stays all day long without fading or drying.
Its powdery texture complements all skin tones and works wonderfully by smoothly blending with skin color.
Price and Quantity: INR 399 for 3.5g
Also check out NYX Mosaic PowderÂ BlushÂ Love Review, Swatches
This Blush was a part of my Birthday haul and I had initially planned to wear it for my best friendâ€™s wedding. I was initially a little apprehensive about picking such a shade; I bought it on a whim.
- The Shade: Crimson is a deep pinky-plummy shade with very fine gold shimmers that donâ€™t really show up unless you flash some light on them.
- Pigmentation: The color looks very dark in the pan and is quite pigmented.Â I have learnt from experience that you can really go overboard with this shade. So I apply it very very lightly, because I donâ€™t want to look like cotton candy.
Packaging: Comes in a sturdy black pan with a tiny mirror and no brush.Â I was a little taken aback when I saw the size of the blush, itâ€™s quite tiny.
My take on the Faces Glam On Powder Blush – 04 Crimson:-
It is a perfect shade for weddings and the likes where you have to look dressed up. It goes on very smooth and doesnâ€™t look chalky at any point. Thankfully it doesnâ€™t leave behind the golden shimmer either. It stays on for 5hrs at the max and then fades out evenly.
Â Pros of Faces Glam on Powder Blush â€“ 04 Crimson:-
- A lovely pinky-plum shade
- Decent pigmentation
- Chic packaging
- Decent staying powder
- A little goes a long way
- Easy to carry around
- Easily available
Cons of Faces Glam On Powder Blush – 04 Crimson:-
- There is no brush (not the brushes they provide are useful, but still)
- Has golden shimmer, so you canâ€™t wear it to work unless you are attending a party
A lovely shade that will suit most skin tones, but you just have to be a little careful while applying them.
And this is how it looks on me:
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 4/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried Faces Glam On Powder Blush – 04 Crimson?
You might like reading these-