Hey people! Donâ€™t you love eye shadows? Donâ€™t you love the way they make your eyes look all sultry, dark and dangerous? Or innocent, pretty and sweet? Well, I love eye shadows. One day, I will show you my collection and then watch you guys faint.
I will, too.
Here is what the company claims and what the product contains. Iâ€™m lazy so I took a photo.
First things first, I love the way this eye shadow is dead easy to find. Because it has got a transparent top, so I can find it easily. Unlike a lot other brands, the shadow is quite intensely pigmented, and one swipe gives me the color I want. I generally use an eye shadow brush to put this on. The pack has a flip top and no mirror or applicator is there with it. This might be a problem with a lot of people. For me, since I use brushes and do not carry eye makeup when I am out, it does not matter.
- Price: 249/-
- Quantity: 2 gm. (will last me a long time)
Now, for the important part â€“ how long does this stay? Well, my honest opinion would have been â€œforeverâ€ but Iâ€™ll be less frank and say, I have seen this stick to my slightly oily lids, without base makeup for 4-5 hours easily, and when I have used base makeup, it sticks for more than 10 hours. I have used this around 11 in the morning, and when I returned around 11 in the night, the color was still there, perfectly fine, and minimum creasing.
Okay, I love this a little….
Swatches ofÂ Faces Glam OnEyeshadow Pure Gold
This is just a single swipe 🙂
I do love the color. It goes perfectly with very traditional makeup, and well, truth to be told, not too suited for day wear (but perfect when I go clubbing, or wear a salwaar/saree with gold tones). The color is just this sexy slightly bronzy gold, with tiny shimmers and a pearly finish, and itâ€™s perfect for me to blend. Goes gorgeously with moss green and dark brown too. And okay, get this â€“ Virtually NO fallout. NIL. ZIP. ZILCH. Okay, not unless you actually shake the brush very very hard. Now, donâ€™t you love that?
It has to be removed with a cleanser though, otherwise, the pigments stay.
Why I like the Faces Glam OnEyeshadow Pure Gold:
- Lovely color
- Sturdy and simple to locate packaging
- Very pigmented and will not get off easily
- Great Value for Money
- Long wearing time
- Minimum creasing
- No fallout
Why I don’t like the Faces Glam OnEyeshadow Pure Gold:
- No applicator
- No mirror
- Not really suitable for day wear
Will I Repurchase:Â When this gets over (if it does) I will. This is a keeper.
Have you tried the Faces Glam OnEyeshadow Pure Gold:
You may also enjoy reading:
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- 16 Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lipstick Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Black Beauty Nail Paint â€“ Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics End Of Season Sale
- 9 Faces Cosmetics 24 Airbrush Nails Photos
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss 051 Review & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetic Mirrored Cosmetic Easel Brush Set & Foundation Brush
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Duo Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches
- 3 Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad Photos & Swatches
- Faces Glam On Cream Blush Pinked Mauve 12 Review,Swatch & FOTD
- Faces Nail Polish Midnight Blue 301 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac photos & Swatches
- Best Faces Cosmetics Products For Fair Skin
- 6 Faces Glam On Eyeshadow photos & Swatches