Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig
I had been a lipgloss person for the longest time, enjoying a sheer tinge of color over my lips. But recently, I decided to move on from my beloved glosses and experiment with a variety of finishes and formulae. I first started with nudes, which are the easiest to carry but the most difficult to shop for. It is an uphill task to see whether a shade that suits you under store lights will actually look good in natural light and the SA never helps. They are so hell bent on pushing products on you that there are far greater chance of you ending up with a nude shade that will make your lips give serious competition to corpses.
AboutÂ Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig:-
Super stay, easy to apply Lipstick gives uniform coverage. Repair your lips against climatic changes. Get ready for rich, long lasting color in just one swipe.
- Price: 199 INR for 4.5 gm.You can get it online.
- Ingredients:Phenyl Timethicone, octylPalmitate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, White Soft Parrafin, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, ozokerite, Performalene PL polymer, Candelilla Wax, camauba Wax, BHA, ProphylParaben, Castor Oil, Mica, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, OctylmethoxyCinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Vit-E-Acetate, Perfume, Colors.
- Packaging:It comes in a simple black twist up tube made of plastic with a secure cap. There isnâ€™t much else to say about this super-basic packaging, except that it stays closed in the bag.
- Color: This is a warm brown which has hints of pink in the tube. On my lips all the pink gets lost and itâ€™s just a very warm brown. On lighter to medium complexions, it will definitely pull pinker, but on my NC 45 it is a rich brown with strong yellow undertones.
- Texture and Fragrance:Itâ€™s smooth, but not too creamy so it does tug a little while application. But that is why this is a very comfortable matte with enough moisture to not be uncomfortable for long term wear. I can detect a weird floral fragrance here, but itâ€™s not too bothersome for me.
Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig Swatches:-
Verdict:At the price point, we have very few good quality lipsticks still available in the market and I think this range from Faces is one of those. Even though the packaging a bit basic, albeit sturdy, the shade range available along with the quality provided makes this a must buy. This shade is a warm brown with pinkish tint which would look good on almost all complexions, though it will definitely show up differently on different people. Pigmentation is pretty good and a single swipe gives an almost opaque coverage. It stays on for 3-4 hours with light snacking and drinking, so you will probably need to touch up often. It does not dry out lips, but isnâ€™t exactly moisturizing either.
What I like about Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig :-
- Comes in a huge variety of shades
- Basic and secure packaging
- Is not drying
- Texture is a lightweight matte that is easy to work with
What I don’t like about Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig :-
- Some might need a balm underneath
- Hardly stays on for 3-4 hours
Have you tried Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig ?