Faces sparkle dust pigments are available in 7-8 build up stacks as well as individual stacks.They are called sparkle dust because of the subtle shimmer present in them.Last time I bought Faces sunbeam which has different shades of gold and bronze.
What Faces Cosmetics says about Sparkle Dust
Over 30 shades of high pigment shimmer powders. Made from 100% Mica these loose powder, mineral-based pigments are in demand! The versatility of the product allows them to be used alone or mixed with your favorite nail polish and lip gloss to create many new shades and looks! Sold individually or in stacks, use them to dress up your current eye look or to create shimmery, sultry eyes. Mix with FACES Eye Magic or Metaliglow eye primer to achieve a dramatic look that will make heads turn.
Price -Rs 300 (not sure about the exact price as I removed the outer covering)
Faces shade 37 is a beautiful lavender colour.It is a loose powder with shimmer which doesn’t smudge and stays for 3-4 hours on my eyes.Its quite a multi taskingÂ product .One can add the sparkle dust in transparent nail paint and make nail polishes or one can even make coloured shimmeryÂ glosses with it .
Sparkle dust stays for 3- 4 hours easily on my eyes and it is highly pigmented.It comes in a see through plastic jar packaging and is easy to carry while traveling.With this these sparkle dust won’t irritate or itch eyes :),Â is not chalky and blends easily.
Swatches of Faces Sparkle Dust Pigment/Loose Eyeshadow shade 37
It is a bright lavender shade but it is not overly pigmented and has minimum of fall.
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes,Sparkle dust are a must try only thing is it will be a better option to buy 5 or 8 sparkle stacks as in that caseÂ one stack will cost you just Rs 100 :D:D
- Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book:Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine EyeShadow Quartet
- Faces I-Shine Eye Shadow Quartet Blue 2 Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- Faces Cosmetic Sale At Fashion & You
- 3 Revlon Lipstick Types, Review & Swatches
- Highlighter Makeup â€“ How To Apply Highlighter On Face
- 5 Party Makeup â€“ Party Makeup Step By Step
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon Review
Sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review