Over 30, highly concentrated shimmer powders. Made from 100% Mica, these high pigment loose powders are in demand! The versatility of the product allows them to be used alone or mixed with your favourite nail polish and lip gloss to create many of new shades! Sold individually or in stacks, use them to dress up you current eye look or to create shimmery, sultry eyes. Mix with any of faces eye primer to achieve a dramatic look that will make heads turn.
- Available – All Faces Cosmetics Stores
- Price -Rs 300
Shade No 3 is a royal blue colour with silver shimmer .I have seen these types of shade in generally high end brands but mostly matte.I used it yesterday as nail polish by adding some transparent nail paint in it and it came out beautifully.Will show you NOTD with this later.
It comes in a transparent plastic bottle packaging and is easy to carry along.
Shade 3 is sheer but can be easily build up however it is not as pigmented as shade 37 but staying powder of both is almost the same.
Swatches of Faces Sparkle Dust Pigments Shade 3
- Will I recommend it to others– Like I said before buying the whole pigment stack will alwaysÂ be a better option then just buying one single pigment .Also,Â Faces eyeshadow quartet blue is something which I am going to recommend more than shade 3.
- Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces I-Shine Eye Shadow Quartet Blue 2 Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- Faces Cosmetic Sale At Fashion & You
- 3 Revlon Lipstick Types, Review & Swatches
- Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer Brush Review
- Highlighter Makeup â€“ How To Apply Highlighter On Face
- 5 Party Makeup â€“ Party Makeup Step By Step
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.