Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable Earth
I have a post on a product here today that I bought some months ago. It has loads of sparkles and glitters, which is perfect for weddings or any special occasions.
Presenting the Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable in the shade Earth 🙂
About Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable:
Made from 100% Mica, these highly concentrated, shimmery loose color pigments come in an interesting row of small jars stacked over one another. Use the colors individually to dress up your eyes or mix them up to create shimmery, sultry looks. Mix with an eye primer to achieve a dramatic look that will make heads turn. The versatility of the product allows it to be used alone as a highlighter or mixed with your favorite nail polish to create many new shades.
Price: 549 INR (11.2 gm each)
My take on Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable Earth:
These pigments comes packed in a stackable plastic containers of five. They are towered one upon the other, which gets a little inconvenient to open them without spilling some pigments. :-/ Faces could have added inner lids to each one of them like the Lâ€™Oreal Infallible eye shadows to keep the pigments secure. There are a total of 8 stackable to choose from the Sparkle Dust range. Each one of them is absolutely stunning.
I wanted something that would go with my ethnic wear so I went for the shade Earth and I love it. 🙂 These shades are very versatile and can be used as body glitters or on nail polishes as well.
Colors: There are five earthy colors on this stackable infused with zillions of very fine shimmers, which by the way have no gritty feel to it at all. They are well pigmented and add a glamorous touch to any eye makeup.
The one problem about them is that the pigments do not have names on them so ill be listing them in my own words.
- The first one is a Light cream/ Beige in color with shimmers. This is one color that I love using as a highlighter or as a base. It is very well pigmented and very smooth to apply.
- The second shade is a beautiful Yellow Gold, which is great for highlighting as well. This too contains silver glitters and I have used this on my eye swatch as an eye shadow and on the waterline.
- Next is a Pink Champagne shade with silver shimmers off course. Blends easily and very well pigmented. This has to be my most favorite one out of them.
- Golden Bronze in color and has a soft texture like all the other shades. Glides smoothly and perfect for creating that sultry glamorous look.
- The last and the most pigmented shade out them all is the metallic maroon bronze. I have used it on the outer crease on the eye swatch.
Staying power: They last quite a good amount of time. I wore them and it lasted for 5 to 6 hours on my lids. The only common con about all of them is that they have a little fallout. But that can be overlooked as most of the pigments available in the market have that.
What I like about Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable Earth:
- Stunning earthy shades
- Perfect for weddings or occasions
- Glides smoothly
- No gritty shimmers
- Can be blended
- Long lasting
- Can be used for multipurpose
What I donâ€™t like about Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable Earth:
- No inner lid
- Have slight fallout
Have you tried Faces Sparkle Dust Stackable Earth?
You might like to read:-
- How I Handled Weight & Skin Problems Caused By Stress
- Maybelline Nude Romance Plush Silk Eyeshadow 120 Nude Romance Review
- My NYX, MAC & TooFaced Lipsticks Haul
- 5 Blushes For Dark Skin Tone
- Kronokare Caribbean Ginger Fabulous Fix Body Lotion Review
- Post To Check Out On Wise She This Week â€“ Bite Beauty, Sephora, Maybelline