Though I have plethora of nail paints but there are very few out of those that actually fit appropriate for my workplace. The one I am going to review today is one of those few. It is from faces professional nail lacquer range. To find out about the degree of fondness it got from me; read on!
Price: INR 399
About Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer:
A single coat wonder! A truly professional range. Powered by a revolutionary high gloss formula. Long lasting, no chip finish. Gives a super rich color burst, even in a single coat. Available in a range of vibrant shades.
My experience with Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Champagne Showers:
I wanted to try Facesâ€™ professional range as I have heard a lot about these and that is what made me pick this up. There was a plain nude cream shade and this one in my mind but I preferred this over the former option. This one too has a pretty name â€œChampagne showersâ€. I actually loved reading all the shade names at the store. 😛
This is a true champagne shade with gorgeous shine finish. It is subtle as well as classy. This would be an awesome pick both for western as well as ethnic outfits I believe. Also, it would suit all skin tones in my opinion. The applicator brush in this nail lacquer is very appropriate and would ease quick application. It is thicker than the applicator brush in the lower range nail paints. The SA said professional range lacquers do not require second coat at all which is not the case with this one. I mean it does give an opaque coverage in one coat but then it does not stay for long; say 2 days only. I prefer applying two coats with this one.
I have applied double coat for the pictures and it stayed the same for 4 days before I could spot any fading off from tips. On my feet it lasted over 8-9 days before I could notice any fading off of the lacquer just like other shades I reviewed. So the staying power is good but I expected more from this being from the professional range.
I did not notice any kind of yellowing of the nails with any of the shades from faces brand.
Overall, this nail paint might be a good pick considering the shade and quality but frankly speaking it is almost the same as the ones from their hi-shine range; nothing more impressive. Neither the finish nor staying power could be said better when compared to the lower range lacquers. So I wouldnâ€™t suggest you pay double the price for this one.
P.S. My opinions are only for this shade and not the complete range.
What I like in Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Champagne Showers:
- Gorgeous champagne shade with subtle shimmers.
- Semi-shine finish.
- Would be apt to go with both western and ethnic attires.
- Would suit women with all complexions.
- Looks classy.
- The applicator tip is thicker and flatter as compared to the normal range.
- Bottle is sturdy.
What I do not like in Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Champagne Showers:
- The finish or quality is not as impeccable as you would expect at this price.
- They claim of giving the perfect finish in just one coat but then, it would not stay for long with one coat.
- Bottle and applicator are the only things I feel are different from lower range lacquers; the shade is good though.
If you get this shade at a lower price, I would suggest you buy that.
Until next time, take care!
Have you tried Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Champagne Showers?
You might also like reading these:-
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Concealer in Shade 03 Review & Swatches
- FabIndia Rose Geranium Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
- Purederm Pearl Essence Mask Review
- 5 Best Kryolan Products
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Super Liner Luminizer Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- MAC Motif Eyeshadow Review & Swatches