- Product: Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick
- Remove the hair by bending the stick into an inverted â€˜Uâ€™.
- Â Original threading facial hairs remover, no pain.
- Pen size and light weight, take it wherever you go.
- Removes hair root for long lasting hair-free complexion.
- Length: 18.5cm.
- Price:Â USD 2
- Â Bend the stick into an inverted “U” and place it against the hairs you want to remove.
- Â Hold the handles, twist the stick in opposite directions.
- Â The hairs are trapped between the tightly coil spring which grips and removes them in one swift movement.
It may look like a simple spring with cute pink plastic edges, but itâ€™s one of the most useful tools in my kitty. Even more important than my tweezers, because I may forego tweezing but I canâ€™t fathom having hairy upper lips or chin.
Very frankly, this is one of the best and most useful products I have ever come across. If there was one product, I canâ€™t imagine my life without, it would be this. It works just like threading, so that facial hair gets caught between the spring-like spirals when you bend this into a â€˜Uâ€™ and then you can easily pull off all the hair that has been caught in between. It doesnâ€™t just trim, but it pulls of the hair right from the roots, just like threading, so that the hair grows out thinner. This works best for upper lip hair, but can also be used for the rest of the face. Though, I donâ€™t think it would work very well for eyebrow shaping. Since, it is just a more convenient tool of threading, it just hurts as much as threading would. Once you get used to that pain, you wonâ€™t notice it next time. If you exfoliate your skin before using this, it surely helps with the pain. What I love about it is that unlike tweezing, you can easily pluck out more than one hair at a time.
Ever since I have bought it, I need to get my upper lip professionally threaded just once or twice in 6 months. The rest of the time, using this is more than enough. It is so handy and easy to use, that I carry it whenever I am travelling, so that I donâ€™t have to go looking for salons and parlors in unknown cities and towns.
In one word- LOVE!!!
Pros: Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick
- Very lightweight, portable and easy to travel with.
- Dirt cheap.
- Convenient. Can be used at home anytime.
- It doesnâ€™t pinch the skin while plucking.
- Plucks from the roots, unlike razors or trimmer.
- Would suit all skin types.
Cons:Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick
- Availability. Itâ€™s not available at brick and mortar stores. As far as my limited knowledge goes, it available on buyincoins and ebay.
- Can be painful. But, if you are used to threading, the pain would be believable.
Will I recommend it: Surely. I already have 2 back-ups of this in case they disappear from the internet some day. I canâ€™t think of a facial hair-free life without this.
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Shahnaz Husain Henna Precious Herb Mix Review
- Nova Hair Spray Super Firm Hold Review
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo Mayhem Review & Swatches
- Hair Curling Iron Rod Suggestions
- Aurita Naturals Transformation Cream Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review