Facts About Matcha Tea | Where To Find Best Matcha Tea In India?
If you are new to the name of Matcha tea then let me enlighten you a little about it! It is a green colored finely powdered tea. Most herbal tea you have been using or have seen are in the form of dried leaves which give and aromatic infusion when boiled along with water and the rest of the tea leaves are thrown away without utilizing the entire nutrient & energy from the tea leaves! So here we unravel Facts About Matcha Tea | Where To Find Best Matcha Tea In India?
Also read 10 Uses OF Green Tea For Skin And Hair
It consists the essential nutrients in it as its leaves are ground to make a powder out of it.
While green tea is just dipped for a while or boiled. So when you consume matcha tea you are actually consuming the most healthy form of tea with all its essential minerals!
Also read 5 Facts Busted About Green Tea
Matcha Tea and Its Orgin
Japanese were the first to use Matcha tea . Since then people all over the world started using it after knowing its enormous benefits.
It helps in increasing metabolism, strengthens the immune system, prevents cardio-vascular diseases. It is also helpful in many other health issues prevailing in the body.
You won’t be surprised that matcha is now widely used in so many other things apart from tea like latte, smoothies, brownies & ice creams. The reason is that because it because it is easier to use in its powdered form. Once you develop a taste for it, there is nothing better than that.
The effectiveness of matcha tea is maximum when the tea is used in its original tea infused version for maximum effectiveness!
Facts About Matcha Tea
Here are some interesting facts about Matcha Tea that you would love to know!
- Matcha tea was initially used by Zen Buddhists to have the deep calming effect it has on the body! It improves concentration and relaxes the senses deeply!
- Japanese Matcha tea is one of the superior quality of tea. It is grown in a much healthy and pollution free organic environment from where the finest of green tea is produced!
- Matcha tea is know to have a very high healthy nutritional composition! It consists of vitamins A, B,C,E & K prominently!
Amazing Benefits Of Matcha Tea
- It boosts the immune system and you feel healthier with a strong immune system!
- Matcha tea is an excellent detoxifying drink with a lot anti-oxidants also known as catechins! Just like green tea has catechins, matcha too contains these but because of its superior concentration, matcha tea proves to be more effective than green tea anyway!
- A lot of you might have heard about matcha tea as an aid to weight-loss and that is true. It has been proven to act on the body’s metabolism and increases it which means you can burn down the calories at a faster rate which eventually helps in overall weight-loss!
- This tea is also good to relax the mind which improves the mental ability, sharpens memory and enhances the concentration power to a great extent!
How It Helps?
- The tea consists of caffeine but unlike usual tea & coffee its composition is quite low and to a healthy level. It might not be as effective as coffee or tea but it surely helps the body in sustaining the energy levels and you feel re-energized slowly but for a long time!
Where You Can Find Best Matcha Tea In India?
Matcha tea can be easily found online on various trusted websites like Amazon, Heapwell Superfoods, Nature’s Basket and many duty-free counters on airports!
Instant Green Tea Powder – Golden Matcha
Midori India’s First Authentic Matcha Instant Green Tea
Heapwell Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder
Wow Japanese Ceremonial Grade Hand Ground Matcha Powder
Amaara Herbs Matcha Japanese Green Tea Powder
Well, I hope you find the post useful and now you are more enlightened about Facts About Matcha Tea | Where To Find Best Matcha Tea In India?