Farrell Olive oil is a product from the house of JINDAL.Â This is quite a well known and reputed company in India.
- Price – 185
- Quantity – 200
This is what the company JindalÂ claims:-
Farrell Pure olive oil is a magical oil that has fat composition very similar to human skin.Â It rarely causes allergic irritations.Â It is also pure and unmixed with any other substance.Â Produced from the finest quality of hand pickedÂ olives,Â it has the perfect aroma and flavour to dress up your food with a distinctive presence.Â Best for flavouring, condiments in salads, pasta, rice, vegetables, meat and fish, it is also used for making cold sauce, crushing ingredients and preparing carpacclo or marinated dishes.
Oils labeled as Pure olive oil or Olive oilare usually a blend of refined and virgin production oil.Â Farrell Pure Olive Oil is an intermediate grade oil with medium aroma and flavor. It is best suited for preparing continental or Mediterranean cuisine.Â It gives that original taste to your favourite pasta.
In todays world where everyeone is so health concious, almost everyone wants to switch to olive oil.Â Compared toÂ other dietary fats Olive oil is now proved to have beneficial effect on virtually every aspect of our body function & development. Olive oil rich in monounsaturated fats (Mufa) decreases the risk of coronary heart disease if consumed daily while not increasing the calorie content. The dietary intake of saturated fats plays a major role in the progression of heart disease and the studies shows that Olive Oil has low levels of such fats.
I have tried bothÂ Figaro as well Farrell and found Farrell equally good if not better.Â I find farrell light and with better absorption.
The Jindal Group also makes
Farrell Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Farrell Olive Pomace Oil
Beauty, Skin and Hair Treatments with Olive Oil:
- Baby massage: Farrell Pure Olive Oil is an excellent choice for baby massage as it is a natural oil, contains no additives, preservatives and so can be easily absorbed by the babyâ€™s sensitive skin.
- Skin: Just add a few drops of Farrell Pure Olive Oil in your bath water to soften your skin and to retain the required moisture.
- Cuticles and Nails: It can be used to cure ragged cuticles and brittle nails.
- Lips: To soften your dry and chapped lips Farrell Pure Olive Oil is the best oil.
- Hand: To soften your hands, smooth on Farrell Pure Olive Oil before bed, put on cotton gloves and sleep with them on.
- Hair: Your hair needs nourishment after long winter exposure, this is the smartest solution to ensure healthier, more manageable hair with a clean invigorated scalp. To help thickening of your hair soak them in 1/2 to 3/4 cup of warm Farrell Pure Olive Oil and wrap them with towel for 30 minutes.
- Feet: To heel dry feet, rub them with Farrell Pure Olive Oil, and then put on a pair of socks at bedtime and leave them on overnight.
What I like about Farrell Pure Olive Oil:
- Affordable for that amount
- Availiable in most grocery stores across the country
- Good quality product from a reputed brand
- Has medicinal and therapeutic properties
- Also suitable for massaging a baby
What I don’t like about Farrell Pure Olive Oil:
- Nothing Really
Have you tried Farrell Pure Olive Oil?
You may also like to read:
- Hair Mask â€“ Homemade Hair Mask With Olive Oil And Honey
- 10 Uses of vitamin E capsules and oil on skin and hair
- Olive oil â€“ 10 beauty uses of Olive oil
- 10 ways to get rid of stretch marks
- olive oil+homemade lip scrub
- Olive for hair loss and faster hair growth