Physicians Formula Blush Bronzer Review
The first time I saw this blush bronzer duo I fell completely in love with its packaging and organic claim.Now that summers are around the corner I was looking for a blusher and bronzer that can be used to create a natural looking sun kissed look.Unfortunately this didn’t live up to my expectation read ahead to know why.
About Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush Bronzer:-
Easy-to-use 2-in-1 bronzer and blush allows shades to be used individually or layered for the ultimate sunkissed, natural-looking finish.
Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a naturally tan glow while blush naturally enhances and accentuates cheeks for a radiant glow.
- Price – $13 .I purchased from ebay.
- Packaging – It has this lovely packaging which gives green organic feeling .There is a sliding mirror at its bottom and a small little green colour brush.
I had this blush and bronzer duo since long Â but I never felt like reviewing it and the reason is the picture below.After one or two usage it slipped from my hand and broke down.:((.Anyway I did get to enjoy it twice at least and now I take out small pieces of bronzer or sometimes blush whenever I have little patience and time with me.
Blush and the brozer has this beautiful leafy design which was split into two but when I used it, I was kind of disheartened.Reason is the lack of pigmentation which both the shades had.I am NC40-42 and bronzer hardly shows up on me.
I use the bronzer sometime Â just to seal my foundation as the shade is no where near to the kind of bronzer shade I use.Moreover it came across as little powdery to me.Blush shade was fine but that too was not much of my liking.
Feeling Bronzy With Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush Swatches:-
I used the bronzer in my look but just to seal the foundation and nothing else rest I used completely different bronzer product to get those chiseled cheekbones.
I will be sharing with you those products soon :)If you like sunkissed look Â with Kim kardishan bronzing technique then you will definitely like them 🙂 .For more info on bronzing read post here and here
This duo will not go for even fairer as it completely lacks pigmentation.
What I like aboutÂ Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush Bronzer:-
- Organic quality
What I do not like aboutÂ Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush Bronzer
- Lacks pigmentation
- Too light to be used as a bronzer
- Not easily available
- Won’t even work on lighter skin tone
Wise She Rating – 2/5
Have you triedÂ Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush Bronzer?
You might like reading these also:-
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel Review
- Colorbar Perfect Match Compact Nude Beige Review, Swatch & FOTD
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray Review
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review
- Nivea Lotion Light Moisturizing & Cleansing Review
- MAC Satin Lipstick Snob Review & Swatches
- Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydra Fresh Gel Foam Review
- Amazing benefits of Coconut Water for Skin, Hair & Weightloss
- Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner Forest Green Review & Swatches
- 10 Neck Tattoo Ideas/Designs
- e.l.f. HD Blush in Showstopper Review & Swatches