Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash
Have you seen this movie â€˜As good as it getsâ€™ ?? Remember Jack Nicholson in it with his obsessive compulsive disorder and mysophobia? If not, you must. Itâ€™s a fun ROM-COM.
I am to some degree that way; minus the misanthropy (Thank God for small mercies) I have this OCD for hygiene and mysophobia for any sort of germs. I am very strict with myself when it comes to personal hygiene and take all measure to assure that feel clean. I must be washing my hands atleast about 50-75 times in a day (no exaggeration). I like to have shower twice a day. Well I have been criticised for my habits, but thatâ€™s the way it is.
For personal hygiene of the intimate areas I have started my regular Brazilian Wax and I ensure I use an intimate wash atleast twice a day to keep the vaginal area clean, germ free and fresh. Â I have been using various brands of intimate washes for years but now I have zeroed to Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash.
It a translucent liquid almost the consistency of a hand wash. It has a mild fresh fragrance. It comes in a pump bottle, again like a handwash.
On lathering up it foams a little at the time of use. It can be used anytime of the day, any number of times.Â It leaves the vaginal area clean and fresh. Doesnâ€™t irritate the skin. Maintains the PH balance.Â Itâ€™s clinically tested.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, PolyQuaternium-67, Propylparaben, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.
Claims Extra mild cleanser, with natural lactic acid, helps maintain the pH-balance in the intimate area. Soap-free formula with hypoallergenic fragrance. pH-balanced and gynaecologist tested.
What I like about Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash:
- Great stuff to maintain hygiene.
- Soap free, mild formula doesnâ€™t irritate the skin.
- Has natural lactic acid that helps to maintain the natural PH nature of vagina to keep the infection away.
- Doesnâ€™t dry the skin
- Leave the skin fresh
- Mild fragrances that hypo allergic
- Gynaecologist tested. Absolutely safe to use.
- Value for money
- Need just one pump so lasts for atleast 6 months in spite of regular use.
What I donâ€™t like about Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash:
- Packaging. It very travel unfriendly. Bulky and big. But they have it in the form of wipes that I use during travel.
Overall verdict: 5/5
Where did I buy it from: Some random Oriflame aunty.
Price: INR 349 for 300ml (I think I got some discounts from that Oriflame aunty)
Will I repurchase: Always, itâ€™s a staple.
Â Have you tried Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Olive Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How Long Does A Bikini Wax Last
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Review & Swatches
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches