I recentlyÂ reviewed a perfumeÂ fromÂ Firebird Bath&BodyÂ for you guys and today, I want to introduce you to their lip balms.Â Flourish balms have cocoa butter, shea butter, castor oil, jojoba oil and beeswax to soothe and condition lips and come in a 0.15 oz. tube that costs $3.50.
For me, this is my holy grail lip balm. I currently own the yummy ‘Vanilla Coconut’ flavour and I keep it in my handbag at all times.
The Pros Of Â Firebird Bath & Body Lip Balm
- They stop my lips from getting dry and chapped even in harsh winters
- They are moisturising without being too greasy/sticky
- The shop has a choice of many scents and flavours
- The flavour/scent is not overwhelming
- They are affordable, even with international shipping
The Cons OfÂ Firebird Bath And Body Lip Balm
As with any online purchase, there is no way of trying it before purchasing, so you can’t be 100% sure you will like the balm or its scent.
Overall, this is another great find on the Etsy website and I would recommend it to all the lip balm addicts out there!
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sweet Tart and Raspberry Pie Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm Rose Addict Review
- Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner Bare Minimum Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm Coral Kiss Review