I had a reunion party a few days back, and I and my friends had decided to do some different makeup for that occasion. I donâ€™t know much about makeup and it only meant applying kajal and a simple lip-gloss even 6-7 months back. Anyway, back to todayâ€™s post. I did this eye make-up on that day, and I think it would go well on festive days too. I named it fish tailed eyes. This is my first ever attempt at doing a makeup tutorial, hope youâ€™ll like it.
The tutorial is very simple.
Step 1 : I started with priming my eyes. I used Lakme absolute mousse mixed with baby lotion. Lakme absolute mousse works great as a primer and when mixed with a little lotion, it moisturizes my eye area, and makes the shadow easy to apply and blend.
Step 2 : Applied a golden eye shadow on the inner corner of the eye. Started from the duct area, and spread it to 1/3rd of the eyelid. Here I used a bright golden shadow from a Chinese eye shadow pallet from a brand called Qianyu. I bought the pallet when I went to China last year, itâ€™s their local product, but the shades are awesome, superbly pigmented, but â€œfalls outâ€ a lot.
Step 3 : Then I took a bronze colored shadow and applied on the centre of my lid, blended the harsh line in between. Bronze shadow from the same eye shadow pallet.
Step 5 :Â Took liquid eyeliner and defined my eyes well. While applying on lower lash line, I started from beneath the waterline and extended the outer corner. You can apply gel liner instead. I thought of using Maybelline drama swirls, but ended up using Lakme liquid eye-liner as I find liquid liners easy to work with.
Step 7 : Groomed my eyebrow and slightly highlighted brow bone. I used a dark brown eye shadow from the Chinese pallet to do my eyebrows and highlighter from MUA eye shadow trio smoke screen.
Step 8 : Applied mascara, and completed my look. I used lakme eyeconic mascara here.
- Lakme Mousse and Johnsonâ€™s baby lotion for priming.You can buy from here
- EYESHADOW SHADES:- Golden, bronze and shimmery black for eyes.
- EYESHADOW SHADES:- dark brown for grooming brows.
- Lakme Black Liquid liner.
- Lakme eyeconic Mascara.You can buy from here
If you like it, donâ€™t forget to try this look and then share with us..
Did you like Fish Tail Festive Eye Makeup Look ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 15 Must Have Lipstick Shade For Fair Skin Tone
- Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
- Tips And Toes Professionals Smoothening Face Primer Review
- Bourjois Levres Lip Liner Framboise Exquise Review & Swatches
- Happy Eid 2013
- Wella Brilliance Shampoo And Conditioner Review (Color Preserve)
- Head-To-Toe Tricks To Look Gorgeous In No Time
- Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Shower Gel Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie Review & Swatches