I am a die hard fan of eggs. I have them once or twice in a week even in summers. It is tasty and is great for the eyes. According to one study it is found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts. It has choline which is an important nutrient which helps in regulating the brain, nervous system and cardiovascular system. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails. Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12.
Below are some handy tips which might help you when you are cooking egg.
1. If you keep boiled egg in cold water for five minutes it will be easier to remove the egg shell.
2. To prevent the egg from boiling put a hole with a pin on the rounded portion of the egg. This will keep the shell intact and wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t allow it to break.
3. To prevent the egg yolks from crumbling when slicing, dip the knife in water for few seconds and then slice the egg.
4. If you add a pinch of cornstarch and a pinch of icing sugar in egg before beating it, it will turn out into a fluffier omelet.
5. Sometimes egg shells cracks up while cooking them. If you add little vinegar in it then it will prevent the egg from sweeping out.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Neon Rose Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Meet Payal
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm SPF 20 Review
- 4 Hot Shades Of Red Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hot Oil Review
- 32 Celtic Tattoo Ideas