Lets learn how to make it and then know more of its benefits later:-
Step1-Take 2 cups of water in a pan and boil it.
Step2-Add 2 tea bags of green tea.I dont have tea bags so I used the green tea leaves. Only thing is I have to filter the water later on.
Step3-Boil the water with the leaves for 2-3 minutes until it changes it colour.
Step4-Filter the water with the help of a sieve and let it get cool for a while.
You are done.
Just store the toner in a spray bottle.I used my previous lotus herbal toner bottle and use it twice a day.If you do not have a spray bottle then you can soak a cotton ball in the toner and apply it all over your face and neck.
This toner can be kept in the fridge for around two weeks easily.Also, do not store the toner in a metal or a steel container.
*Green tea helps alleviate allergy symptoms.Reduces inflammation and it lessens the release of other- mediated chemicals in the body.
*Green tea soother the skin and is great on acne.It helps in reducing blemishes.Also, do not rinse if you have acne .Let the skin imbibe the toner.
*As green tea has antioxidants and anti -inflammatory activities , tropical green tea polyphenols are likely to slow down the development of some signs of aging.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Great Sleek Products To Try Out
- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 16 Extravagante Review
- 3 Eye Problems & Home Remedies
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Carnation Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 Review & Swatches
- I Love Strawberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme Review
- 5 Great Hair Oils Review
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub Review