Remember Last time I reviewed MAC RETRO MATTE â€“ â€˜RUBY WOOâ€™– The gem of red?? I am going to introduce you something new yet known â€“ another gem from MAC RETRO MATTE COLLECTION– Fall 2013… I told you I will be back with another temptation!! I call Flat out as Â sister of â€˜Ruby Wooâ€™!! 😀 Lolz.
Â About MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick :
Inspired by Ruby Woo’s overwhelming popularity and one-of-a-kind texture, Mâ€¢Aâ€¢C introduces new bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s fiercely feminine. Mâ€¢Aâ€¢C also premieres Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made MÂ·AÂ·C famous.
Available Shades are:
- Steady Going.
- Runway Hit.
- Relentlessly Red.
- All Fired up.
- Flat out Fabulous.
- Ruby Woo
- Fixed on Drama
Price: 990 INR or 15.00 USD.
Quantity: 3g or 0.1U.S o.z
My take on MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick :
Itâ€™s one of the most wanted MAC collection everyone was waiting for and the launchrd date was 24th oct all over India. But somehow Kolkata Lead this time 😀 yes!.. I have no idea how but Â it did Â launched in Kolkata first than any other cities.!! Lucky us!! 😀 Do I need to explain the situation the day when MAC Store Kolkata announced the Launch news? â€¦ It was mad, It was crazy and delirious. The time I get to know it was sold off 🙁 I knew this would happen. Anyways I did asked one of my friend to collect Â shade # Flat out Fabulous and Relentlessly Red while coming Â to India and she happily agreed on the same. There are few other things which she got me from US too.. ofcourse ! I had to pay her 😛 but that doesn’t matter .Atleast i got what i wanted.
The Colour, MAC describe the colour as Matte Bright Plum. Flat out Fabulous as mentioned is a Part of MAC Retro Matte Collection Fall 2013. This collection has been inspired by famous â€˜Ruby Wooâ€™. This look deep down fushia colour under sunlight but its actually looks like deep purple plum colour.
The Texture is Matte as rest of the shades from the collection. I am a fan of Matte texture lipstick Â and the texture is not as drying as Ruby Woo. Mac has a perfect blend of Matte TextureÂ , which is neither too drying and neither it cracks. Still make sure you moisturize your lips well before applying it.
Flatout Fabulous MAC Lipstick Â Swatches:-
Stays up to 4-5 hrs on my lips, does not smudge or budge. Its does transfer a bit but nothing bothering. Rich in pigmentation.. It has an opaque finish, 1-2 swipe on lips and you are good to go..! You can build up the colour more intense as per your liking..Leaves a nice tint behind.
What I like about MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick:
- The bright purple-plum colour which does stand out in crowd. 😀
- The signature Vanilla fragnance.
- The matte texture, yet not drying on lips.
- Staying Power and awesome pigmentation. Good for those who have pigmented lips. 2 swipe will cover all pigments.
- The packaging is regular but I donâ€™t have any problem with it.
- Availability: its going to be a permanent colour (yeyaya)
- No Smudge No Bulge!
- I am in love with the colour.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick:
- Availability is a pain sometimes 🙁
- Price is high still I have no complain, MAC worth it.!
Verdict: GO for it..!! You wont be disappointed.. this Navratri lets stand out in crowd 🙂 . I am in love with this shade and definitely will recommend it to others.
Have you tried MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Deborah Milano Rosette Light Creator Shine and Volume 6 Lipstick
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum Review
- Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- 5 Red Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Dabur Uveda Face Scrub Review
- Maybelline Fresh Coral Blush Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color F41 Plum Perfect Review