Post By Dr.Neeraj,
I was inspired by a picture of delicate Sakura flowers by starry night (without the moon). Its such a serene feeling and feels so pleasant. This is the time when one sees within themselves and looks for the inner beauty and peace.
This is what reflects even in makeup application.
Eye makeup step by step
- Step 1 – Prime the lids with a eyeshadow primer (not in photograph)- Oriflame Face Primer (for eyes)
- Step2 -Â Draw a stencil on the lid with NYX jumbo pencil where you want to place the black eyeshadow and shimmer.
- Step 3– Blend the stencil with flat synthetic brush
- Step 4 – Trace the inner rims and the upper lash line with eye pencil. Draw a wing on the outer edge.
- Step 5 -Apply the AMC shine 48 on the lid. DS 467 on the brow bone and inner corners. Also apply AMC shine 48 on the inner half of the lower lid. Trace the inner rim with a strong holding liner like Clinique Gel liner.
- Step 6 -Apply Illegal Cargo eyeshadow in the outer crease and blend it inwards
- Step 7 -Apply Strass Black on the outer corners and blend into the outer crease. Also blend the black on outer half of the lower lid and smoke it into the inner half.
- Step 8 -With a wet brush dab on silver shimmer on the outer half
- Step 9 -Apply 3-4 coats of Clinique HIgh Impact Curling Mascara for gorgeous evening eyes.
I took the look to another level (Madama Butterfly inspired from Christian Dior Collection) by drawing a dramatic liner and putting lots of false lashes.
Then apply concealer and foundation. Seal it with powder. Apply Bronzer in hollows of cheeks and raspberry pink shimmer on the cheeks with MAC Gentle.
Finish with Lipgloss.
PRODUCTS USEDÂ FOR THE ABOVE TUTORIAL
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup 05 Vanilla
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer 05
- Kryolan Loose Powder in TL 4
- Christian Dior Bronze Harmony in Sunrise Party
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- Inglot eyeshadow in Ds 467 and AMC shine 48 (Duo chrome reddened pink with silver pearl and Beige with micronized pearl)
- Lancome Color design eyeshadow in Strass Black (midnight black with silver flecks)
- MAC eyeshadow in Illegal Cargo (dirty mauve)
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Blue Sorcery for Silver Shimmer
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Bourjois Effet Smoky eye pencil in Ultra Black
- Clinique Brush on Cream liner in true Black
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Euro Paris False Lashes and Kryolan False Lash glue
- Oriflame Eye liner Stylo in Black LE
- Sigma Makeup Brushes
- Oriflame Powershine lipgloss in Trendy Berry
TIP: – To get into the character you can also apply lighter shade of foundation.Just remember to blend it into the neck and decolletage.
Hope you enjoy the look 🙂
Dr.Neeraj is an MBBS whse love for makeup turned him into a cosmetologist.He is a skin care consultant in Clinique.You can visit his blog here