Whenever I made rice or aalo matar sabji I always liked to have the bright green color of the peas but some how never managed it.Recently I read this tip in one magazine and it really worked.
Here goes the tip:-
Whenever you boil green peas add a pinch of sugar in the water while boiling it.The color of the green peas will remain intact.
Â If you have any kitchen, beauty, fitness or make up tips to share with us then mail me at anamika(at)wiseshe(dot)com.Your tip will be published along with your blog link.
You might like reading these also:-
- e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush Review
- Loreal Paris New True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel Review
- MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Homemade Face Pack For Anti Aging With Green Gram Flour
- Loccitane Desert Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream Review
- 10 Affordable Body Lotions Which You Might Try
- Gillette Venus Razor for Women Review
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 13 Review & Swatches