Â Most of us suffer from eye related problems such as under eye-bags, irritation, dark circles, red blotting etc. This is how our generation is. No matter what or how busy we are, we never miss to stare at the TV screen or computer screen; that too for hours! This causes tiredness to our eyes resulting in dark circles and other problems. Following are few homemade solutions for all these eye related problems. Hope this helps.
- To reduce swelling and for bags under yes, brew a cup of strong rosehip tea. Soak 2 cotton balls or normal 2 tea bags in the tea and place these cotton balls over the eyes.
- Instead you can use 2 rosehip tea bags soaked in a little water over your eyes. It even helps in diminishing the crowâ€™s feet all around the eyes, also curing the dark circles by a regular circular massage around them.
- Â For dark circles, cut a fresh fig in half. Place a half portion over each eye.
- To soothe fired irritated eyes, cut a cucumber in Â¼ thick slices. Apply a cool slice to each eye.
- Â Raw potato slices laid on sore eyes reduces heat and redness.
- For tired or bloodshot eyes, soak sterile cotton ball or soft cloth in cold skim milk. Place over eyes for 10 minutes. Rinse entire face in warm water then with cool water.
- For dark circles, apply pure almond oil sparingly under eyes and massage gently for a minute using only the ring finger. For better result apply regularly during night and wash it away in morning.
- To prevent dark circles, sleep well for 6-8 hours. Wash your eyes with cold water. Include vitamin A and iron in your diet.
Â What home made solutions do you follow for your eyes?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Lipstick in Angel: Review, FOTD
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 75 Rouge Parisienne Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color in 47 Classic Rose Review & Swatches
- Amway Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser Review
- MUA Perfection Cream Blush in Dolly: Review, FOTD
- Brown Smokey Eyes With Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow 54 & 10
- Organix Healing Mandarin and Olive Oil Conditioner Review