Â Forest Essential Brahmi Hair Oil
Girls in our house are givenÂ utmost precedence .Our elders pamper us Â like anything and with boys they are extremely strict 😀 and strangely boys don’t mind that 😀 .Whenever I come home there is kind ofÂ celebrationÂ in our house where all relatives keep coming over to meet me .I know I am lucky 😉 (touchwood! ) .I always take hot hair oil and body massage when ever I am at my parents place Â to detoxifyÂ myself and when the blisscovered Forest essential Brahmi hair oil arrived I was overwhelmed and asked Â the women to use this oil only for head massage.
She has been giving me massage from this oil Â since eight – nine days regularly and I am just left with 1/4th of the bottle.Although it has not been that easy for me because I was washing my hair every single day in this chili weather but I can do anything for my hair .Just love using hair care products.:)
- Price – I received a sample of this product from Blisscovered and I didn’t see this one on Forest essential website.So not sure about the price of this .Generally it ranges between INR 600-800
Oops! My camera focused on its manufacturing date of the bottle Â rather than the ingredients 😛 .Let me jot down the ingredients for you.:)
- Virgin coconut oil , Brahmi , Basil leaves, Hibiscus Â Flower, Bael Leaves, Ixora flower, Bermuda Grass, Liquorice, Cumin seeds, Indigo leaves, Indian Gooseberry.(These are amazing ingredients)
My experience with Â Forest Essential Brahmi Hair Oil
As the oil contains coconut oil as one of itsÂ ingredientsÂ I use to keep it under the sun to bring it in liquid state.In five minutes it use to melt down Â and when applied IÂ initiallyÂ didn’t like Â coconut mixed with gooseberry fragrance.But it Â didn’t bother me after a minute or two.
What I like about the oil is that after using it my hair feel soft and smooth and I was easily able to skip hair conditioner when ever I used it . I am on medication nowadays and due to weather change I am suffering from sever hair fall and regular massage of this oil didn’t give me any respite in that.:(
It’s a light oil and I didn’t have to use loads of shampoo to wash it off .Like always I was washing my hair twice and that was it.
IÂ literallyÂ was pouring this oil on my hair and still 1/4th of the bottle is left therefore I think if you use it twice a week it will last you two months easily.
Will I Re -PurchaseÂ – I am a big fan of forest essential oils especially their sesame oil which I got ages ago and still swear by it but this is kind of okiesh. I won’t repurchase it again and would prefer trying some other oils from the same brand .I will finish up the bottle and if it helps me in hair fall in anyway I will update the post for you .:)
You might like reading these also:
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter Review
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream Review
- My 1st Blissocerved Box Arrived With A Makeup Product
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment Review
- Burtâ€™s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion Review