Even though this cream is meant for oily skin types, Â I Â got it anyways as it felt great when i tried it in the store( and because I want to try everything, I mean EVERYTHING they have) and gladly i am not disappointed
- Price: Rs.975
- Quantity: 50gms
- Packaging: a sturdy glass jar
- Shelf life: 6 months from date of opening
- Product claim: targets premature ageing
- Ingredient list :aloe vera ext, kokum butter, nagkeshar, daru haldi, anantamool, fennel, genhu ext, sev fruit ext, chirongi oil, jasmine essential oil, patchouli essential oil
I bought this cream about a month back, when the cold had not set in, in Mumbai. I know it says night cream, but I have been using it as a day cream , and boy am I happy!
Its a milky white cream, its super light in consistency, as a matter of fact this has been one of the lightest lotions I have ever tried. When applied you hardly have to work it into your skin as it absorbs in a jiffy!Â The cream leaves a smooth finish, and does not make my face greasy at all, even at the end of the day.
Doesnâ€™t effect existing acne, nor does it lead to more sprouting’s.
And ladies the smell of jasmine is to die for, itâ€™s so light and floral, and lasts all day, people could smell it from quite a distant.
since its for oily skin types its not extremely hydrating for my dry skin during these harsh winter nights, but when I use it during the day its the perfect amount of moisture my skin needs.
Since this contains jasmine essential oil itÂ is especially effective for mature skin that remains oil-plagued and for complexions that are prone to developing whiteheads and blackheads. However I canâ€™t comment on the “premature ageing” claims, as I do not have any such ageing worries
I do have uneven skin tone, but this has not really helped much with that
Though I have noticed my skins texture has become super soft and smooth after regular application
If you wish to use this as night cream too, just add a little almond oil, itÂ gives the cream the extra kick for winters
All in all a keeper, I am in love with this one!
Pros :Â FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Suitable for acne prone skin too
- Moisturizing properties are excellent
- The jasmine smell is so dreamy
- Not greasy at all
Cons:FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- Itâ€™s pricey
- Ingredient listing does not mention percentage of ingredients used!
- Â Rating: 4.9/5
Will I repurchase: yes!!!!!!!
Â P.S: I use a perfumed shower gel, talc, and a perfume YET the scent of this cream is the only thing people noticed, most of whom thought it was a jasmine perfume!
You might like reading these also:-
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment Review
- Forest Essentials Presents An Exclusive Christmas Hamper For Festive season
- Forest Essential Detox Body Polisher Basil & Marigold Sand Scrub Review
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Introduces A “Bridal Box” For Every Girls Dream Day
- Forrest Essential Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials now open in Rajouri Garden Delhi