I got Forest essential bath oil in a Â comboÂ pack which I bought on my last visit to Forest essential.As usual all forest essential products looks tempting with their soothing packaging and most of us has to depend upon the trial and error method Â of these products because there are hardly any reviews on the net of the brand.
So with Forest essential velvet silk body cream I got thisÂ moisturizingÂ milk bath oil and marigold body polisher in Rs1100.
What Forest essential claims:-
Forest Essentials bath and shower water soluble oils, include completely pure, naturally distilled essential oils in organically grown, cold-pressed base oils derived from a variety of plants, fruits and nuts to leave your skin supple, silky smooth and beautifully hydrated. Each sensual blend not only treats the skin in a specific way but also leaves it lightly fragranced.
A richly evocative oil, Indian Rose Absolute is one of the world’s most precious essential oils. Known for its stress-relieving properties, this oil, with its heady fragrance, leaves the skin exquisitely perfumed and soft as silk
- Price – 1195 for 300 ml(I am not sure about the quantity here Â as I tried the 50ml bottle and there is nothing mention about theÂ quantityÂ on their website 😐 )
- Milk Protein, Soy Milk, Jojoba oil, Aloe and rose essence oil
- Fragrance – It has pure organic rose Â essential oil fragrance which might be liked by those who are fond of roses.
- PackagingÂ – It comes in a small transparent plastic bottle which has a black cap on it,Bottle has a big mouth when compared to its size which leads to pouring of more product in the tub than required.Ingredients of the oil and how to use the oil is written on the bottle itself.
- How to use bath oil – Pour contents into warm bath water and mix
My experience with Moisturising milk bath
By reading its milk bath label I thought that the oil will turn my bath water into a milky solution and like Cleopatra I will be enjoying my milk bath.I even planned how I am going to get roses and put them in water and pamper myself Â but milk bath oil turned out nothing else but rose essential oil which is damn costly.
It did nothing to my skin forget about leaving it silky or smooth and the claims of stress relieving and energizing Â is nothing great.I felt more relaxed and fresh with INR 135 khadi bath oil than this one.
I may not be fond of rose fragrance but after using many essential oil I know that Â atleast one should feel the freshness and smoothness in my skin.As I am in Delhi I thought the hot water is stripping out natural oil from my skin and that is why it might not be working so I used it in cold water as well but bath oil is neither milky nor relaxing.
Next thing which I did is took out some oil drops and applied directly on my skin and I did feel that there is an element of moisture in it which might be because ofÂ presenceÂ of Jojoba oil or aloe vera Â in it .But thing is I am not looking for a body lotion I was expecting a bath oil which will be long staying and keep me smelling good for atleast two hours.
What I liked about Forest essential Moisturising Milk Bath
- Small cute travel friendly packaging
- Original rose fragrance
- Non sticky
- Contains naturalÂ ingredients
- It’s expensive and there are not many forest essential store
- Fragrance doesn’t long last
- NotÂ moisturizing enough when compared to the cost
- I don’t feel relaxed or fresh after using it
- I am still looking for that silky smooth skin which they claimed.
- Overall – 2/5
- PackagingÂ – 3/5
- Availability – 2/5(can be ordered online)
- Effectiveness – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- VEGA FOOT MOUSE REVIEW
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum 963 Review & Swatches
- Aurita Naturals Moisturizer Almond Sunflower Review
- Best Hair Frizz Product /Treatment
- Fab India Rejuvenating Hair Oil Review