Last month I bought several products from the well known Ayurvedic brand Forest essentials. With my purchase I received a sample of Rupam facial cleansing paste which has been recently launched as a part of their Rupam collection. After using it several times, now I am ready to review this product to let you guys decide if this range is worth the price or not.
About Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleanser:-
Ayurvedic Skin Care stresses on cleansing, toning and nourishing of skin. Removal of dead cells and toxins, clearing of clogged pores and cleaning make-up without stripping the skin of its natural oils and moisture content, maintains your skinâ€™s clarity and gives it a porcelain finish. A fine natural paste, made with rich ingredients including Organic oils Seeds, Sweet Almond and Shea Butter polish the skin for smooth texture. Pistachio maintains natural elasticity, Jaggery attracts moisture and freshly ground Orange peel paste provides natural exfoliation.
- How to use: Smooth a small amount over damp skin to cleanse gently. Rinse well. For best results follow with a Forest Essentials chilled Facial Toner to seal moisture in the skin.
- USP:â€¢ Organic oils are used
- Â Natural exfoliation with freshly ground Orange peel
- Â Freshly ground paste of Pistachio and Almonds with Jaggery
- Ingredients: Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Ketki Pushp, Pistachio Nut Paste, Almond Seed Paste, Shea Butter, Fresh Jaggery, Kaolin Clay, Orange Peel Paste, Cardamom Extract.
- Price: Rs 1350 for 50 Grams.
My Take On Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste:-
Last month I received a sample of Rupam facial cleansing paste along with my purchase of Forest essentials ladies kit. The quantity provided was enough for 10 times usage. So after finishing the sample I am writing this review. After using products from this well known brand, I bought several other products last month which I will review very soon here.
This product comes in usual jar kind packaging with a golden screw on cap. Loads of information regarding the product, its usage, ingredient list is mentioned on the carton. Packaging is very sturdy indeed looks luxurious. A plastic separator is provided to prevent spilling of the product. Though I like the packaging, I donâ€™t think its travel friendly as the jar is bulky. The major issue I have with the packaging is that, though the jar is huge, quantity of the product is extremely less, many a times the jar is just half filled. Due to jar kind packaging, one has to dip fingers in it, which I find unhygienic in the long run. I wish a spatula was provided with the product.
My Experience withÂ Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste:-
After using the sample, I would love to tell you guys that I really loved using it and I intend to buy the full version of this product. I am a huge fan of products containing orange peel extracts. I was not expecting much from this product but I was surprised with its effectiveness. Though Forest Essentials describes it as a cleansing paste, I would say say itâ€™s a cleanser cum scrub. This product comes in a paste form with granules of different sizes suspended in it. Its texture is very much like the walnut gel scrub from Forest essentials. Though its been advised to use this product everyday, I would advise not to do that because of presence of scrub particles. Everyday usage of this product can make your skin extra sensitive. This product has got a pleasant fragrance of ghee, almonds and spices like cinnamon and cardamom. This product itself is oily in nature, it contains all active ingredients suspended in an oily base. I donâ€™t know how people with oily skin will find this product.
I have combination skin during summers and I enjoyed using it. It should be applied on moist skin and after rubbing for few seconds it gives a soft lather which removes dirt and brightens my face. I was surprised how my skin looked bright, and felt extremely baby soft with diminished appearance of pore size. This product makes my skin look more even toned and smooth. After cleansing, there is absolutely no feeling of oiliness. Though the product stays for such less time on my face, still it works like anything. If you guys do not mind splurging then, I would highly recommend this product to you guys.
What I liked about Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste:-
- Contains Pistachos, Jaggery, orange peel extracts which are well known for nourishing properties.
- Itâ€™s a cleanser cum scrub, serves dual purpose.
- Though the base used is oily, it leaves no oiliness on skin after cleansing.
- My skin feels baby soft, smooth and brightens up instantly.
- It makes my skin look vibrant and glowing all day long.
- Available online and at all outlets of Forest Essentials.
- Packaging is sturdy and looks great.
- Highly effective product.
What I did not like about Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste:-
- Its price is the major dampening factor.
- Though suggested to be used every day, I think it has granules which could be harsh for your skin if used every day.
- The base used in this product is oily so I have no idea how this would suit people with oily skin type.
- Â For the price I am paying for the product, I would definitely wish to have more quantity.
- Packaging: 3.75 /5
- Availability: 3.75 / 5
- Price: 3 / 5
- Quality: 4.75 /5
- Effectiveness: 4.75 / 5
Overall Rating: 4 /5
My Overall Recommendation: Forest Essentials Rupam nourishing Facial Cleansing paste is a cleanser cum scrub which keeps my skin soft, smooth and bright looking all day long. It removes dirt and keeps my skin glowing with health. Its fragrance is great. I really loved using this product and will definitely purchase the full version of it very soon. If you guys do not mind the price tag then surely get this product, its one of the best cleansers I have used.
Have you tried Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste?
You might like reading these also:-
- Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash Review
- How To Choose Ethnic Wear As Per Body Type
- My Mumbai Haul â€“ MAC, LUSH, NYX & Body Shop
- MUA Lipstick Shade 6 Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ Floral Dress By Done By None
- Curly Hair Shampoo Suggestions & How To Take Care Of Curly Hair
- Trend Alert: Zero Accessory Look and Crop Tops
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 13 Rouge Jet Set Review, Swatches and FOTD
- Introducing A Special Springtime Deliveryâ€¦ Clinique Happy in Bloom
- Avani Dead Sea Cosmetics Skin Renewal Facial Peel Review
- Beginners Makeup Guide