The very first thing on my checklist this winter is a super hydrating face moisturizer,
to add to my woes, my skin is not only dry but extremely sensitive, thus making me super conscious about skin care.
I love using products with as little chemicals as possible, meaning I am a Forest essential slave.
So when I told the SA Â at Forest essentials Â about what I was looking for she said this was the most apt cream for dry skin as this night cream has the highest oil content amongst their products, of course this scared me since I don’t want to wake up to zits, but the dryness on my skin was unbeatable till now so I gave it a shot anyway.
- Price : Rs.975
- Quantity : 50 grams
- Claims :Â restores and firms elasticity
- Shelf life : 6months from date of opening
- Availability : At allForest essentials stores and online on their website
- Packaging : Comes in a sturdy glass jar with a tight cap
- Ingredients:kokum butter,nagkeshar, daru haldi,anantamool,cucumber ext,chirogi oil, sandalwood oil,sev fruit ext, saffron ext
- Directions for use : Use small amount on face and neck in light upward strokes after toning and cleansing
My experienceÂ with Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Saffron Night Treatment
The cream is rich and glides beautifully on the skin, it smells like sandalwood, a light sensuous smell. The colour of this cream is light orageish brown, which I believe is the saffron, it absorbs completely into the skin within minutes leaving a smooth satiny feel. The next morning I woke up to soft plump skin.
I had a budding pimple which did not exaggerate due to this cream nor did I find any new ones anywhere on my face, however after 2 weeks of using this I was hoping for some other changes like it would brighten skin, or reduce blemishes since it has sandalwood oil, but nothing of that happened sadly. Also I don’t think thisÂ would last me more than a month as I am nearly half way through this jar in 2 weeks.
Pros:Â Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment
- Works really well on sensitive skin
- Good hydration
- Smells great
- All natural ingredient list
- Doesn’t break me out
- Not greasy
Cons:Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment
- The price, at 975 I don’t think 50 gms is enough
- Storage, needs to be stored under 25 degrees and used up in 6mnths,
- Works well in winter, though i am skeptical about hot summers
- Definitely not for oily skin types
Will I repurchase: YES definitely! unless something better turns up
Â RatingsÂ Â 4/5
Â P.S:Please try and store all forest essentials products in the refrigerator, because of their lack of preservatives one needs to be super careful
You might like reading these also:-