Today I am going to review Soundarya Facial Ubtan from Forest Essentials . FE has a range of 3-4 facialubtans.The SA at the store recommended this one for my dry skin.I bought this ubtan about six months back and it has given me some great results.
About Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan:-
The next best to â€œfreshâ€ is the â€œdehydratedâ€ where everything in the herb remains intact, only the water content is removed. The finest quality herbs that are used in these powders are pure and unadulterated. Therefore, wherever practical, it is beneficial to use the dehydrated herb. When juices, milk, yogurt or rose water is added to these powdered herbs they are â€œhydratedâ€ and the fullest benefits of these natural products in their entirely may be had. Perhaps not as fresh as nature intended, but closest to nature, the next best thing.
â€¢ Smoothes â€¢ Polishes â€¢ Adds radiance
An ancient recipe, unique in its properties, for a smooth, radiant and brilliantly polished skin. It comprises 52 herbs including Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Star Anise Fruit, Lemon, Orange, Sandalwood, Fenugreek, Manjistha, Cinnamon, Nutgrass Tubers, Clove, Nutmeg, Marigold, Marjoram, Poppy Seeds, Camphor and Saffron which leave the complexion soft, glowing and gently polished.
- Price-Rs 595 for 50 g
My experience with Â Forest Essential Soundarya Facial Ubtan:-
I bought this ubtan on a whim during my visit to the mall on a weekend and I am so glad I bought it. It is a semi fine powder which smells pleasantly of the natural ingredients present in it. I have been using this on and off for past 6 months(offÂ purely because I am one lazy soul). I was given one tiny plastic spoon with this ubtan. I take a spoonful of that and mix it with rosewater to form a gooey paste and apply it on my face. I dries off pretty quick after applying. I wash off my face after 10 minutes and my face looks polished, fresh and glowing. I no longer have the problem of blackheads. The only problem I have with it is that if I scrub it my face stings so I keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash my face.
Pros:Forest Essentials Saoundarya Facial Ubtan:-
- Wonderful list of all natural ingredients that will do good for my skin in long run
- It is a good natural alternative to harsh scrubs
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Reduces Blackheads considerably
- A small amount is needed per application
Cons: Forest Essential Soundarya Facial Ubtan:-
Overall Verdict-It is a great product from FE which gives that instant soft and smooth skin. A must try:)
Have you tried Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Purple 01 Review & Swatches
- MAC Minted Eye Kohl Review & Swatches
- OOTD â€“ Black and brown
- 6 Best MAC lipstick For Medium Skin Tone
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream Review
- Sebamed Liquid Face And Body Wash Review
- Best Makeup Wipes For Sensitive Skin
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Dark Green Review & Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Russian Navy Review
- Incolor Glimmer Blusher Shade 12 Review & Swatches