I feel really good to write my first post at Wiseshe. It has been really good to read all those wonderful reviews and posts from you girls. Today I am going to review Sugandha hair oil that I purchased from Forest Essentials some six months back. I was looking for a good hair oil to relieve problem of my dry scalp and dandruff and having had good experience with other forest essential products I thought of buying hair oil from there. The SA at the store recommended me this oil.
About Forest Essential Sugandha Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil:-
Authentic Ayurvedic Formulation
With Vetiver,Jasmine Flowers,this pure oil of coconut and herbal infusions is highly beneficial for thickening the hair ad restoring its shine.This treatment works particularlywell for those with dry,damaged or colour treated hair as it provides vital nutrition to the scalp and hair roots.
- Ingredients:-Organic Black sesame oil 46%, Virgin Coconut Oil 43%, Shoe flower extract 4%, Star Anise 2%, Camphor 1%, Vetiver Essential Oil 1%, Cinnamon Essential Oil 1%, Basil Essential Oil 1%, Fennel Seed oil 1%
- Price:Rs 850 for 200 ml
My experience with Forest Essentials Sugandha Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil:-
It is a slight brown colour oil that is not too thick. It has a herbal kind of smell, Which I can bear but donâ€™t particularly like.I apply it at night and wash my hair next day. After washing, my hair are soft and have some shine in them but that is where the benefits of this oil stop.
I have been using this oil twice a week for past six months but it has turned out to be a dud for me. Having paid a hefty amount for it I expected some results but I do not see any visible reduction in dandruff and scalp dryness. I am having some hair fall for past one month and this oil has not helped in that area also.
What I like aboutÂ Forest Essentials Sugandha Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil
- All natural ingredients
- Hair become soft and shiny after wash
What I don’t like aboutÂ Forest Essentials Sugandha Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil
- No reduction in dandruff and hairfall
Will I recommend it :Â No. I will lookout for some better alternative to this oil.
Have you triedÂ Forest Essentials Sugandha Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil?
You might like reading these:
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter Review
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream Review
- My 1st Blissocerved Box Arrived With A Makeup Product
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment Review
- Burtâ€™s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion Review