Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan Review
Hello, peeps! Gone are the days when face washes and face cleansers meant chemicals. With more and more people going the natural way of skincare nowadays, herbal face cleansers are a rage now. And when we mention herbal face cleansers, the first brand that comes to my mind is Forest Essentials. This is a luxury ayurvedic brand which has a number of ubtan in their range and one of them is the Tejasavi Ubtan which is my today’s product for review. Dig in!
About Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan
The next best to fresh is the dehydrated where everything in the herb remains intact, only the water content is removed. The finest quality herbs that are used in these powders are pure and unadulterated. Therefore, wherever practical, it is beneficial to use the dehydrated herb. When juices, milk, yoghurt or rose water is added to these powdered herbs they are hydrated and the fullest benefits of these natural products in their entirely may be had. Perhaps not as fresh as nature intended, but closest to nature, the next best thing.
- Lightens Skin Colour.
- Adds Lustre and Glow.
- This completely natural skin wash and the pack contains red sandalwood, wild turmeric, saffron and skin whitening herbs to make the skin tone several shades lighter naturally. This effective Ayurvedic mix of herbs and roots goes back many thousands of years. It contains potent herbs like Manjistha, Fig Leaves and Jivanthi which are proven to dramatically even the skin tone, lighten the colour and lustre and glow.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use the ubtan: Take half a teaspoon and mix with yoghurt or rose water to make a creamy paste. Â Use this to wash face. Rinse well.
Price: 975 INR for 50 gms.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan
Packaging: The packaging of the Tejasvi ubtan is like any other FE product – really classy and looks expensive. The ubtan is housed in a jar with a golden cap. The bottom of the jar is round in shape which makes it look really cute. All the information about the product is mentioned on the jar itself which is really a pro. The second layer of protection is there to secure the hygiene and purity of the product. Overall, the product looks really beautiful and can be a stunner on your skin care rack.
Texture: The ubtan has a gritty texture which is perfectly suitable for clearing all dead skin cells and giving your skin deep cleansing that it needs. It also has small scrubbing particles that can act as a two-in-one product.
Fragrance: The ubtan has a soothing, herbal smell that reminds you of roses. It is not at all irritating to even the most sensitive nose person.
Colour: The ubtan looks really herbal and has a yellowish tinge to it, much like any other traditional ubtan.
What I like about Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan?
- The smell of the ubtan is really like sandalwood which is totally pleasing
- Little goes a long way, the ubtan will last for 2-3 months easily if used regularly
- It exfoliates the skin really well
- After using the product, skin feels so smooth and soft
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes tan gradually
- Improves skin health to an great extent
- Totally herbal without any chemicals or other hidden ingredients
- FE is a cruelty-free brand
- Gives lustre to the skin and brightens up the skin.
What I don’t like about Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan?
- Tub packaging is really unhygienic
- The product doesn’t come with a wooden spatula
Recommendation: Â Yes, I will recommend this ubtan to everyone who is looking for a pure herbal face cleanser to work with.
That’s all folks! Bubyee.
You can check the videos here: